Anybody interested in metal music?

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
to name a few - Wintersun, Arch Enemy, Dream Theater, Means End, Moonsorrow (from the top of my head), Alcest, Benea Reach, Blind Guardian, Hands (from first half of my tracks currently in my phone)

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
to name a few - Wintersun, Arch Enemy, Dream Theater, Means End, Moonsorrow (from the top of my head), Alcest, Benea Reach, Blind Guardian, Hands (from first half of my tracks currently in my phone)
I love Wintersun. I can't remember who, but one of the band members says it is a "Majestic Progressive Melodic symphonic death metal band", made me laugh. XD

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm a fan of many music genres but metal is my favorite. I like progressive metal. Between the Buried and Me is arguably my favorite. Conducting from the Grave's first album is amazing.

I'm not much of a fan of Nu Metal unless you are talking Dry Kill Logic.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm a fan of many music genres but metal is my favorite. I like progressive metal. Between the Buried and Me is arguably my favorite. Conducting from the Grave's first album is amazing.

I'm not much of a fan of Nu Metal unless you are talking Dry Kill Logic.
I don't really like Nu Metal.. Do you like Angra, or Almah?

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they are not metal through and through, but I listened to nothing but Porcupine Tree from 2010 through a good chunk of 2011. And it was good.

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
It depends on the singer. That can make or break a band for me. Few examples....

Love me some Black Dahlia Murder, Job for a Cowboy, Children of Bodom, Strapping Young Lad, Slayer, etc...

Some bands like Amon Amarth I can't get into. No offense to anyone who likes them, just not my cup of coffee.

Sent from my magical toaster

Last edited:

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
It depends on the singer. That can make or break a band for me. Few examples....

Love me some Black Dahlia Murder, Job for a Cowboy, Children of Bodom, Strapping Young Lad, Slayer, etc...

Some bands like Amon Amarth I can't get into. No offense to anyone who likes them, just not my cup of coffee.

Do you like bands like, Exodus, and Iced Earth, or more like Dream Evil and Mercyful Fate?

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm not big into them, the vocals really aren't my thing. Again, no offense to anyone who likes them. Just not my kind of vocals.

Though now that I think about it...i can do Mercyful Fate. I think. Isn't that with King Diamond?

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm not big into them, the vocals really aren't my thing. Again, no offense to anyone who likes them. Just not my kind of vocals.

Though now that I think about it...i can do Mercyful Fate. I think. Isn't that with King Diamond?

Yeah. King Diamond is great. ^.^ I usually prefer those demonic types of vocals, but I understand most don't. :)

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I only just recently discovered Nekrogoblikon maybe....two months ago? YouTube suggested them while I was watching a dethklok video xD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)