Anybody interested in metal music?

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I haven't used Windows Phone since before Bing was around. So I'm not used to it, yet. However it does seem very intuitive and nice.

Now if only I could find a new YouTube app...though the website is alright I suppose.

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Just got it. It is amazing. I think its worth the .99 price tag to support the dev. Great work!

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

dastardly donut

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
New, old it doesn't matter I listen to all forms of metal.
I played in a Death Metal ( ala Cannibal Corpse) band for about 6 years then a prog hardcore death band for another 3 ( had to leave couldn't handle the monkey dancing, lol)

suniltamboli

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Being in India i just have seen Metallica and Iron maiden.I never leave a opportunity to witness international bands perform.Leaving the traditional metal bands I've seen Karnivool,Textures,Meshuggah,TesseracT perform live.

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I totally missed this thread until now. I love metal! I definitely lean toward the older stuff but am all over the place when it comes to the sub genres. Candlemass is my all time favorite as I am a doom fanatic! I just saw Slayer for the sixth time which was great. Of recent metal I have been addicted to the two Huntress albums and Tom Warrior's new band Triptykon is at the top of my list. Their album Eparistera Daimones is a masterpiece! Let the metal talk continue...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte