Let's convince Ellen Degeneres to switch to a Windows Phone!

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

So, Ellen recently upgraded her iPhone to iOS7, and she has nothing but bad things to say about it. Maybe she was joking, but she did mention that the new update has been nothing but irritating.

What if we all convince her to switch to a Windows Phone? Her smartphone experience will be so much better and personalized!

What she wants: A big keyboard. She will definitely love the new Lumia 1520!

Let's do the "Convince Ellen to switch to Windows Phone!"

Here is her twitter: https://twitter.com/TheEllenShow

OR

Contact Nokia to give her a Windows Phone!
Mr Elop's email: stephen.elop@nokia.com
Nokia Customer Assist: Customer.Assist@nokia.com

Let's spread awareness and convince Ellen to switch to a Windows Phone! Imagine the exposure we will get! (And I mean Ellen is really the new Oprah today)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Ellen was a fan of the original Zune when they came out. Ellen is actually the reason I have owned Zunes, Windows Phone, and started programming. She's the reason I go to school for computer science right now!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Just another soulless celebrity trying to stay relevant long after they should have been forgotten.

LOL! There's a lot of celebrities that fit in that category. If I hear one more thing about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West I think I am going to gag. :grin:

Who the hell is ellen, who cares what she says

You would have to be from the states to know who she is. She's a talk show host. I don't watch her. I just checked her talk show ratings and she still pulls in 3.5 million per show, which is good for a talk show.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
IMO that would probably annoy her more than iOS7. It's not that she doesn't know about Windows Phone. She's given away Windows Phone to her audience before on one of her past Christmas giveaways. Her 12 days of Christmas giveaways is coming up soon and Microsoft would be stupid not to sponsor one of those days with tablets, phones and Xbox One. It will be more effective to bug Microsoft to make sure this happens and they don't get stingy about it by giving away 520/521s to the audience instead of the 1520/1020.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans