200,000 People Apply To Live On Mars

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
They should send 4 losers like homeless people or criminals who does not contribute to anything positive to the society and they will not be miss.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
How would they communicate with fellow earthlings? :p

Seriously though, i can only imagine this going like one of those space films where a planet is in distress, a ship goes in and finds out that some major sun activity or something like that occurs and wipes out the whole colony.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
How would they communicate with fellow earthlings? :p

Seriously though, i can only imagine this going like one of those space films where a planet is in distress, a ship goes in and finds out that some major sun activity or something like that occurs and wipes out the whole colony.

Can we have one of the colonists go mad, start killing the others, then just as he is about to cut down the unlikely lovers, BAM!! SUN SPOT!!!

The 2 lovers die in flaming agony and the psycho climbs aboard the life vessel, and returns to Earth to wreck havock in the sequel:

Losers from Mars 2- The Return!!

What?? Expecting something else?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
No I don't think I could go with the thought facehuggers and aliens lie in wait. Game over man! Game over!

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
That will be so beautiful place. No internet, no wars, no worries of life, just survival.

Sent from my L625

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
If it were underground maybe. An underground facility would be much safer than above-ground. Could not do a one way trip however.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Depends on the wireless provider they'll offer on Mars. Otherwise... 200k is a pretty ambitious goal. We sent at best... 3-5 people to the moon at any given moment?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb