200,000 People Apply To Live On Mars

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Meh - There's enough just in America to see to keep me happy. The only place outside the US that I really, really, really want to see is Israel. There are other places I'd like to see, but not like I'd like to see Israel. I'm not so interested in leaving the planet forever, or even for longer than a flight to some faraway (but earthbound) destination.

Did you know that an airplane landing is just a controlled crash between two objects hurling through space?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Meh - There's enough just in America to see to keep me happy. The only place outside the US that I really, really, really want to see is Israel. There are other places I'd like to see, but not like I'd like to see Israel. I'm not so interested in leaving the planet forever, or even for longer than a flight to some faraway (but earthbound) destination.

Did you know that an airplane landing is just a controlled crash between two objects hurling through space?

How come you want to visit Israel? I want to go there because of all of their amazing technology, and see sites there. Also, my religion is based there, so...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Yay! I'm glad the people that wanted to go get in, it's nice how people, when they get something they want, make them happy. :)

The whole project is privately funded. I actually think that selling the rights to a reality show from Mars could generate a lot of revenue. No other reality show could touch it for ratings, or advertising revenue. I also think they'll find some type of life that use to exist on Mars. Might also see the first Mars baby. :smile:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The whole project is privately funded. I actually think that selling the rights to a reality show from Mars could generate a lot of revenue. No other reality show could touch it for ratings, or advertising revenue. I also think they'll find some type of life that use to exist on Mars. Might also see the first Mars baby. :smile:

They can make their own technology, new form of law, maybe new Murica! MURICA!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So... is Pluto a planet or not?

I want the ticket to Pluto. I would be first to see the invading Alien armada from Pluto. Way before those losers on Mars.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Why not send people who are already in jail receiving the dead penalty or life in prison? if they are not coming back, is a favor to the prison system and society in general.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Why not send people who are already in jail receiving the dead penalty or life in prison? if they are not coming back, is a favor to the prison system and society in general.

u really have something against jail bro but having been there (alot) there wouldn't be any point sending crims there as **** all would get done n they WOULD kill each other which kinda defeats the purpose of colonization in the first place!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte