The TV show no longer on that you miss the most is...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised no one said Seinfeld. Probably one of the best comedies ever on TV.

All the other shows mentioned are mostly action based (aside from MASH and MTM). I don't watch many TV shows anymore. Maybe I should try. None really capture my imagination.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised no one said Seinfeld. Probably one of the best comedies ever on TV.

All the other shows mentioned are mostly action based (aside from MASH and MTM). I don't watch many TV shows anymore. Maybe I should try. None really capture my imagination.

And I am going off the rails here....

Never liked "Seinfeld". I tried. Everyone else did, I just didn't.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
If Lost had stopped after two season's it would also be on my list. Didn't care for the rest. Similar to the Battle Star Galactica remake, which had one of the worst endings of a television series ever. So that's not making my list either.

Otherwise:
  • The Wire, probably the highest quality television series ever made.
  • The West Wing
  • The Wonder Years
  • Game of Thrones (does it count when it's still in production but not running right now?)
  • The Sopranos (oh man, that was entertaining television)
  • Friends

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
And I am going off the rails here....

Never liked "Seinfeld". I tried. Everyone else did, I just didn't.

I used to be like that but then I got to understand the premise better and the fact that most of the shows are based loosely on real events it adds a better comedic edge to it.

I did the Seinfeld tour in New York and it helped explain a few things that I didn't know. :)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Human Target. A rocky second season but a lot of potential in that show.

My son burned a candle in mourning over "Human Targets" cancellation. Fun show.

It was a little rocky in the second season. But you could tell they were trying to get eyeballs on the screen.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Loved Seinfeld. It could have gone on longer for me. Breaking Bad was unbelievable, it definitely went out on top. I liked scrubs a lot, although the last season was odd with the reboot for the last season.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon