The TV show no longer on that you miss the most is...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Star Trek Enterprise, Voyager.

Stargate SG-1, Atlantis

Heroes, Flash Forward, Battlestar Galactica (and the spin off where the girl was a robot - can't remember it's name), Journeyman and Sliders... oh and Sanctuary.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Stargate SG-1, Atlantis

Heroes, Flash Forward, Battlestar Galactica (and the spin off where the girl was a robot - can't remember it's name), Journeyman and Sliders... oh and Sanctuary.

Totally forgot about Journeyman and Sliders. Awesome shows.

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
There have been some great suggestions on here. I have to agree with Star Trek:TNG, Friends, Seinfeld, Breaking Bad. I would also like to add Smallville and Highlander.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
For me, the number one show is Lost. Although Breaking Bad moved Lost out of the number one spot on my all-time faces list, I felt BB had reached its proper conclusion. With Lost, I feel like there was so much more to explore (with no commentary on the ending, which I enjoyed. Still one of the most heartfelt of all time).

Next would be Friday Night Lights. I'm one of the few that (tentatively) would love to see the rumored movie happen.

Last is Buffy. I know its continued in comic form. But it was probably one of (if not) the defining show of my high school/early college years.

I think the recently ended Nikita might be on that list as well.

Honorable mention to BSG.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Stargate SG-1, Atlantis

Caprica was the name of the BSG spinoff. Good show that had an amazing second half and a mind blowing epilogue if you were familiar with the mythology.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Married with Children
Chappelle Show
In Loving Color

Also I must shamefully submit Golden Girls to my list. For some reason I really enjoyed that show...

Oh Chappelle Show....The Rick James True Hollywood Story is still one of the most insane skits ever. And the Pop Copy skit has taken on a whole new meaning for me, working in a copy shop. Its so spot on and hilarious.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone remember "Petticoat Junction" in the water tower was the three daughters, Betty Joe, Bobby Joe, Billy Joe and keeping them in line was Uncle Joe. Sam Drucker ran the country store and post office. (1963-1970)

And another spin off was "Green Acres" staring Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor, darling I love you but give me park avenue.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Anyone remember "Petticoat Junction" in the water tower was the three daughters, Betty Joe, Bobby Joe, Billy Joe and keeping them in line was Uncle Joe. Sam Drucker ran the country store and post office. (1963-1970)

And another spin off was "Green Acres" staring Eddie Albert and Eva Gabor, darling I love you but give me park avenue.

I remember both.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Did someone say Fringe already? I miss Fringe. Fringe was good. :cry:

Also, Sliders before it went to crap. :crying:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Did someone say Fringe already? I miss Fringe. Fringe was good. :cry:

Also, Sliders before it went to crap. :crying:
My kids are on me like I have handle bars on my **** to watch "Fringe" on Net Flicks. (Also, to get Net Flicks!! :smile:) They swear it is my type of show. Now I have seen it brought up a few times here, mat have to get out my "geek" and check it out....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
For me, the number one show is Lost. Although Breaking Bad moved Lost out of the number one spot on my all-time faces list, I felt BB had reached its proper conclusion. With Lost, I feel like there was so much more to explore (with no commentary on the ending, which I enjoyed. Still one of the most heartfelt of all time).

Next would be Friday Night Lights. I'm one of the few that (tentatively) would love to see the rumored movie happen.

Last is Buffy. I know its continued in comic form. But it was probably one of (if not) the defining show of my high school/early college years.

I think the recently ended Nikita might be on that list as well.

Honorable mention to BSG.

That "Lost" ending is STILL one of the most debated things with my Sister. We go back and forth a ton on that one.

And "Nikita" rocked. I thought it lost a little of it's steam and it's creativity after the 2nd season, but I loved it. I hope to see Maggie Q in a new action role soon. She made a "B" action show so darn good.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I may also be missing "Almost Human" and "Dracula" if what I hear is true, as both are in danger of getting dropped after their 1st season.

HIMYM was the funniest show on TV for about 5 years. I think this season has really gotten back to a lot of the fun of the first couple seasons, but I will be happy they do not drag this out anymore.

Although I do wonder... how much fun could the show be again now that it has added the "Mother"? Maybe it should have done this 2 seasons ago....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05