THIS or THAT?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Ultrabooks, wouldn't wanna miss the keyboard, even if I were to go as lightweighted as possible. And don't forget the specs some top notch ultrabooks can have.

Cowboy Bebop -or- Ghost in the Shell?

Ummm, you need to try Type Cover 2 from MSFT:) I love it on my Surface.

I'll take Cowboy Bebop!

Depeche Mode or The Police?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Play Golf (Happy Gilmore-style^^). Watching Golf is one of the most boring things in the world of sports. Even Baseball is more exciting^^

Mountainbiking through the woods and facing some dangerous animal -or- sailing and be surrounded by sharks?

billyweber0101

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I need some help. I am on T-Mobile USA. I really want the Nokia icon but would be ok with 1520. But prefer 5 inch OR little bigger screen. Anyone have much succes with icon on tmobile or hear of any new high end phones coming in next couple months I can wait. Just haven't read any new high end stuff coming and have read mixed stuff on icon on T-Mobile and seems like 1520 works better then icon on tmobile. Just so confused. But would love a larger screen and I like the way icon looks. Thoughts. Suggestions. You guys rock.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I need some help. I am on T-Mobile USA. I really want the Nokia icon but would be ok with 1520. But prefer 5 inch OR little bigger screen. Anyone have much succes with icon on tmobile or hear of any new high end phones coming in next couple months I can wait. Just haven't read any new high end stuff coming and have read mixed stuff on icon on T-Mobile and seems like 1520 works better then icon on tmobile. Just so confused. But would love a larger screen and I like the way icon looks. Thoughts. Suggestions. You guys rock.

Wrong thread but I sent you a PM.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

This might be the wrong thread for your question.
But if you want high-end devices with 5" screens you should take a look at the Lumia 930.

Cyan for 810 was available, hard to find these days though :)
Plain donuts please...
Fatboy charging pillow or DT-900 charging plate?

Fatboy charging pillow.

One portable HDD with less storage -or- some thumbdrives with the same amount of storage?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am taking Western Digital. Toshiba is kinda hit or miss on a lot of their products.

Do you use a regular alarm clock, or set the alarm on your smartphone?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Body Glove does make cases for WP, I have one for my 810 and just got another one. See picture below:

WP_20140429_004.jpg

Regular external HDD it is much less hassle....

Case for tablet:
Smart Cover or Regular Cover?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ha! I didn't know that. Only found one for all the iPhones and some Samsung Galaxies.

Depends on the daily use. More typing -> smart cover. Just some browing -> regular cover.

Real life Pokemon (including the dangers) -or- teleporting with projectile vomiting as a side-effect?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Not sure projectile vomiting would be worth the ability to teleport, so I'll go with door number one please, real life Pokemon (with all of the dangers).

Anime con or comic con?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'll go with anime con. Only been once to a comic/anime fair in my city and it was plain aweful: 12yo anime fans bashing other anime/manga-series and yelling that comics are for gay people, shady shop owners with overprized goods......very classy -_- Maybe I'll visit the AniNight this year, from the pictures I've seen it looks much more niveau (my city's anime con).

You are hiking on a beautiful day but all of a sudden you not only get lost in a forest but the weather changes too and you find yourself in the middle of a thunder storm with heavy rain. You're cold and nervous and trying to find a way out of the forest. Suddenly, a few meters in front of you, the path forks and you can see two signposts: one says "Dr. Finster High Security Asylum" (where the patients started a riot and murdered the entire staff, some of the lunatics have disappeared), the other one says "Farmer Horton's Slaughterhouse" (you know, the one where this cannibal the police never caught ate his victims).
Which way do you take to find shelter?

Shut down Asylum -or- abandonned slaughterhouse?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs