THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Shenmue 3. Never played part 1 or 2 of Shenmue but it looks interesting. No interest in HL3 cause can't play it anyway (motion sickness -_-)

4k mania:

Not that expensive anymore, I'ma get me a nice 4k display -or- nah, 1080p/1440p is still enough.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
To be honest I'm too lazy to google the difference (yes, I said the bad g-word, Bing doesn't really show me what I'm looking for when I use it).
Cactuar (I know it's that swastika-lookalike cactus from Final Fantasy^^)

Convenience vs. audio quality:
Headset -or- seperate headphones + microphone?

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Headset. Too many moving parts if there is more then one thing.

If it was gonna happen, would you rather get stepped on by King Kong or Godzilla?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Godzilla. There's just much more power and weight behind his steps.

Would you rather:

Take a ride on a batisphere into the depths of the ocean, have an accident in which the steel cable rips and be trapped on the bottom of the ocean with no way to be rescued
-or-
Fly into space, take a walk outside the space station and drift into the infinity we call our universe (also with no chance of being rescued)?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Fly into space.

There's a certain beauty that comes along with it. PLUS THAT WOULD MERIT MORE NEWS COVERAGE!

Senran Kagura or Street Fighter?

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Card games. Usually, there are built in times in between hands for bathroom breaks. Ever try to find the time to pee when you are playing "RISK" or "Axis and Allies"? Nobody trusts anybody during war board games. Very bad for the bladder.

Favorite board game: Monopoly or RISK? (I will leave Axis and Allies out of it. Very few people played that one.)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Gotta go waterslide. Hopefully, it is a loopy one.

Funnier to see: Someone doing a painful belly flop into the pool on accident, or a fully clothed friend slipping and falling in to his horror??

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'ma go with friend slipping....altough, I don't really know what you mean by "falling into his horror".
Belly flops can be dangerous, so I can't laugh about it.

Horror scenario:
Sitting in the car in the morning traffic (which has come to a stop) on the way to work and suddenly feeling the squirts -or- going to an interview for your dreamjob when a truck drives through a huge puddle and soaks you from top to bottom?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Qwark..... you are a sick, sick man......

Squirts. I can turn around and go home, get changed, and pretend it never happened.

Pork chops or ham steak?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Argentina

24h road trip with 80% stop & go traffic jams during the hottest time of the summer, being out of gas, your car gets broken in while paying for gas -or- flight with ALL the annoyances (first delayed, waiting for hours, then cancelled, then 5 stops with much time between the flights to get to your destination, lost luggage, screaming/whining children on every flight, worst seat on the whole plane, ...)?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Road trip over plane delays anytime. Had a wonderful two weeks in NewZealand, what traffic jam??? Unless you ran into a herd of sheep crossing the road!!!

Spain is crashed out... Who's next? England or Uruguay??

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Even being a Marvel Geek I know to take the Flash on this one. Quicksilver is getting some movie rolls, but the Flash has been a mojor character for something like 30 years. Quicksilver is just a wee bitty none important character.

Who has better bad guys:

Spider-Man or Batman?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss