THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Your mean! Those are my favorite two heroes!
I'ma go with Batman just because I like his enemies better than the ones Spider-Man has.

Imagine a night where you can't sleep. Except, in the last 1 hour before you have to get up you're able to doze off:

Give in and sleep at least one short hour -or- just stay up and try to get awake?

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Even being a Marvel Geek I know to take the Flash on this one. Quicksilver is getting some movie rolls, but the Flash has been a mojor character for something like 30 years. Quicksilver is just a wee bitty none important character.

Who has better bad guys:

Spider-Man or Batman?
Batman. The villains are psychotic.

What will you choose - Immortality in a hostile environment or Invincibility in an utopian future?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ummm... errr.... welll..... Blue?? Didi I guess right? This Pokemon stuff confuses me....

By the way Qwark- In response to your question:
Imagine a night where you can't sleep. Except, in the last 1 hour before you have to get up you're able to doze off:
Give in and sleep at least one short hour -or- just stay up and try to get awake?

I just give up. At that point, night is totally shot. Might as well get up the hour early and get a jump on being grumpy.

When picking a hotel for a vacation or long weekend, what is more important:

Services such as pool, breakfast, and tech, or customer reviews?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Closer to the city but not to close because I don't want to live in the city. I don't care if ride from airport is long since I'm interested in cars I I like to observe car culture in different countries.
So cars : Nissan or Honda ?

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Cave diving is a very easy way to get in a heap. The minute you get that "oh sh*t" moment, your O2 starts depleting rapidly.

Spear fishing or rod-n-reel?

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I CAN SPEARFISH?????? All in, clue, I am all in!!!

What event seems to last longer:
The World Cup or the Olympics?

They both seem to be terribly long but it is the World Cup. It's about a month including off days as the Olympics is like 3 weeks at the most.

Preference: A 4 day work week at 12 hours a day with 3 days off...or the regular 8 hour work week with 2 days off...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'll take 4 10s and 3 off. I work 10s now anyway.

Early morning or graveyard shift?

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 II using WPCentral Forums mobile app

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Graveyard shift. I like coming home in the morning when everybody else goes to work.

Sleeping on the couch -or- sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag and with camping mats?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Graveyard shift. I like coming home in the morning when everybody else goes to work.

Sleeping on the couch -or- sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag and with camping mats?

Sleeping on the couch/recliner. I did it for a week after shoulder reconstruction. SUCKS!!!

Camping in the mountains with bears and cougars or camping in the Flori-Duh Everglades with mosquitoes?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Honestly more often than not I'll take public transportation. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've actually used a cab in my entire life.

Maybe that makes we a cheapskate, or sociable or something else? You decide!

Erm... Coldplay or WILL.I.AM?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
More apps sideloaded from ios, because if a lot of people download them, the developer might take the effort to make them more WP-like.

Extra cold winter or extra hot summer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2