THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Never had any of the two devices, but I think I would've gone with the Dell Venue Pro, even tough I like the round keyboard-buttons on the Palm Pre 2 more (also I would prefer a qwerty-slider).

Edit: Damn it! Too slow...

Being sick and staying home.

Buying a CD at the store OR the mp3 version online?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Never had any of the two devices, but I think I would've gone with the Dell Venue Pro, even tough I like the round keyboard-buttons on the Palm Pre 2 more (also I would prefer a qwerty-slider).

Edit: Damn it! Too slow...

Being sick and staying home.

Buying a CD at the store OR the mp3 version online?

What's a CD?

The Verge or Engadget?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Been to Europe. Loved a lot of it. Had a blast.

Always glad to get back home to the States, though. Gotta be a homer and go US.

Outdoor fire pits or fire places?

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
but....I...uh....I....... I already answered Engadget. Lol I guess you're unstoppable indeed.
I feel for you Dave ;) I'll answer yours... I'll go with the Surface, I think it's overall a better product with it's kickstand and keyboard choices (nothing against the 2520 though, it's also a great product)

Outdoor fire pits or fire places?
Outdoor fire pits. Never heard of them actually, obviously not very common in the UK, but they look pretty cool!

LCD TV's or Plasma TV's?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Outdoor fire pits. Never heard of them actually, obviously not very common in the UK, but they look pretty cool!

LCD TV's or Plasma TV's?

People don't have outdoor fire pits in their backyards in the UK? Bon Fires? Nothing like that?

LCD.

Hot and spicy or mildly spiced

Hot and Spicy. I'm Indian, we love our spice.

Hot Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate? (Alcohol optional in both, :))

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hot Chocolate.

UK has bonfire night and BBQs. There's also a lot of fireplaces in people's houses. You only get camp fires (fire pits) if you're camping.

Beer or wine

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Book is always better.

When you get up in the middle of the night to pee and stub your toe on something in the dark, do you limb to the bathroom or wait in one place until the pain goes away?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb