THIS or THAT?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
PS Vita! Better specs, and while Nintendo ditched the idea of using the 3DS like the Wii game pad, Sony used it better for second screen content. Will it Blend or TechRax?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
TechRax, they sometimes have actually useful videos (i.e. does a scratchet fingerprint-sensor still work on the iPhone 5S).

A bit specific: Jump'n'Runs -> sidescroller or 3d world?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Mastiff. Love a good drool machine.

Bigger knockout:

Douglas over Tyson or Foreman over Moorer?

Definitely the Foreman fight. I saw that fight and what was amazing was that prior to the sledgehammer Foreman dished out, Michael Moorer's face was unblemished. When the camera panned to him on the floor, his chin was by his right ear and his lip looked like a Gallagher melon.

Outboard or inboard?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Definitely the Foreman fight. I saw that fight and what was amazing was that prior to the sledgehammer Foreman dished out, Michael Moorer's face was unblemished. When the camera panned to him on the floor, his chin was by his right ear and his lip looked like a Gallagher melon.

Outboard or inboard?

First off- I lost coffee down my shirt laughing so hard!! And yes, that slow motion replay of that punch was PAINFUL to watch. And in real time, it doesn't look like Foreman hit him that hard at all!! Also, up to that point, Moorer was savaging him!! No idea how that tough old guy was still standing!

Inboard. You can make a way better perfoming boat.

Snowball fights or water balloon fights?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
One of my dirty secrets I get looked at like I have three eyes when I say out loud: I hate the Doors. Just hate them. Jose all the way.

Proper name for the game:

Ping Pong or Table Tennis??

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I never really liked those soccer games (yes, I live in Europe and still call it soccer when I speak/write in English). I don't know any football rules but I still go with Madden.

Dead media standards: UMD or HD-DVD?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Fatclue, I worry about you. In a good way, of course, but I worry....

If I try either one in wrong way, death may follow quickly. I am going Mt. Everest, only because if I make it, it is a great story. If I don't, maybe they make a cheap "made for TNT" movie about me with a hunk in the lead role....

Ice Cream flavors:

Moosetracks or Mint Choco Chip?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6