THIS or THAT?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Geez..... Tough one, because I do not think either was a great movie, but both were amazingly creative graphic Novels.

I am going "Watchmen", based on movies. Most of it was slow and dull, but when "Rorschach" was on the screen, he made everything worth while. "Gentlemen" was a better Graphic novel, though more brutul.

Tap dancing or Square dancing?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Tap dancing. Both are horrible, but tap dancing is slightly better.

Owning a yacht or a private jet? (BTW snowmutt, congrats on being the member of the month on WPC!!)

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Tap dancing. Both are horrible, but tap dancing is slightly better.

Owning a yacht or a private jet? (BTW snowmutt, congrats on being the member of the month on WPC!!)

Wow. This is like news to me. Do I get a yacht? Because that would be the one I picked. Flattered, as there are a ton of posters on here I think are way more technical and helpful to the community then me.

Flip phone or good-old standard block phone?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Pay as they come in (they get deducted from my bank account anyways, much more comfortable).

Buy online or go to the store? (nope, you can't go to the stores and check it out before ordering online)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I can't check them out first??? Geez, you are a cut throat "This or That"-er, Qwark.

I would buy in stores then. Have trouble buying things sight unseen.

Parachuting out of a plane or bungee jumping?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Chrome OS, at least you can do more than browse the web and write docs on OS X.

Superbowl or Superb owl?

Yes, I meant to type that

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Super Bowl! So excited for tomorrow!

Games we want most on WP and Windows: Clash of Clans or Candy Crush Saga? In my opinion, Candy Crush is already outdated, so by the time we get it, no one will play it, like when we got Draw Something and Words with Friends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos