THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Sims. Only the first one, wasn't really fascinated by the game. Never played SimCity.

Razer -or- SteelSeries -or- Roccat -or- Logitech?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Vista. Still using it.

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath -or- Beyond Good and Evil?
beyond good and Evil ;)
wow do you have sp2 installed ? I guess that was the last sp for vista , I used in 2008 , but the demand(processor and ram) for vista too high , I settled with windows xp by that time and later to windows 8->8.1
SkyDrive or google drive (google drive gives you 50 GB cloud storage :D ) or icloud which seems faster and better ?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
beyond good and Evil ;)
wow do you have sp2 installed ? I guess that was the last sp for vista , I used in 2008 , but the demand(processor and ram) for vista too high , I settled with windows xp by that time and later to windows 8->8.1
SkyDrive or google drive (google drive gives you 50 GB cloud storage :D ) or icloud which seems faster and better ?

SkyDrive, since it's implemented in the OS. I do have other accounts for storage services (DropBox, Box, Google Drive,...) but SkyDrive seems the to be the natural answer for WP.

Lasagna -or- Spaghetti?

@Vista: Yep, SP2. A downgrade to XP wasn't an option for me and if I want to upgrade I have to get a whole new PC (cause if I do upgrade I want to upgrade some other parts too).

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
never tried or heared about them , so I will choose ramen noodles :p Maggi , wai wai are available in my country along with many other stupid tasteless noodles
dark chocolate or white chocolate ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon