THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Mocha... Though I'm not a huge coffee drinker.

Republican or Democrat?

Usually I try to avoid political and religious topics, but since I want to post here I have to make a choice.
Republican (note: I'm not a citizen of the US, so I don't really know much about the politics in this country. My choice has nothing to do with political affiliation).

Playing an RPG: what is more fun for you?
The way from Lv.1 to the max. Lv. -or- finally reaching max. Lv. and getting access to the end game content?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Usually I try to avoid political and religious topics, but since I want to post here I have to make a choice.
Republican (note: I'm not a citizen of the US, so I don't really know much about the politics in this country. My choice has nothing to do with political affiliation).

Playing an RPG: what is more fun for you?
The way from Lv.1 to the max. Lv. -or- finally reaching max. Lv. and getting access to the end game content?

1st off, that was as politically correct answer on a "This or That" ever. You completely distanced yourself from anykind of answer while still managing to give an answer.

You may not like politics, Qwark, but you are a natural!!!

End of game content is usually really fun. I will take that.

Better Law & Order among the three:

The original, SVU, or Criminal Intent?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
CSI: Miami was easier to make fun of, and managed to curve it's own niche. NY was just a copy of CSI with different characters. Miami wins (with a nod to Fatclue!!)

Better disaster movie if you could pick:

Volcano (yep, kinda excited for "Pompeii for some dumb reason) or massive Hurricane?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Volcano, hot lava gushing forth sounds better:)
United Airlines or American Airlines?

I'm considering switching my loyalty to a particular carrier.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
CSI: Miami was easier to make fun of, and managed to curve it's own niche. NY was just a copy of CSI with different characters. Miami wins (with a nod to Fatclue!!)

Better disaster movie if you could pick:

Volcano (yep, kinda excited for "Pompeii for some dumb reason) or massive Hurricane?

Thanks for the shout out. Having lived through Andrew I think I'll take the Volcano. Even at my age I think I can outrun lava.

BBQ - Coal or Gas?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
reading - I like the smell of paper!!

house phones - push dial or rotary ??

I, personally, don't have on of these since years now. But I liked the push dial more since it's much faster to dial numbers.

Midnight snacks:
Leftovers -or- stuff like a can of soup/sardines in oil/sandwich/you get the idea?

PS: Yeah, to be honest, I just need some help in decision making, that's why I made this one^^

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I, personally, don't have on of these since years now. But I liked the push dial more since it's much faster to dial numbers.

Midnight snacks:
Leftovers -or- stuff like a can of soup/sardines in oil/sandwich/you get the idea?

PS: Yeah, to be honest, I just need some help in decision making, that's why I made this one^^

Too late, guys, the leftovers won....

Imagine a world without Streaming services:
Rent -or- buy?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I like white-noise and intentional distortion in the music, its not what you listened to but can you "feel" it... but not if a picture is blurry, its a fail

Kraftwerk or Underworld??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss