THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ace Ventura...if you would have offered the choice of Pink Panther I would have picked it over Ace:)

HTC 8X for $149 or Lumia 925 for $230?
I am eyeing both deals pretty seriously:)

925 (not a big fan of HTC). But if you're planning on upgrading as soon as WP8.1 devices are on the market, I'd get an 8X.
Also, if you already have a Lumia 810, why do you want to replace it witch phones that are almost equally good? (1,5GHz Dualcore, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage + microSD slot, 8MP camera,...)?

But speaking of those two as an example:
Audio (quality as a music player) -or- optic (good camera)?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ace Ventura...if you would have offered the choice of Pink Panther I would have picked it over Ace:)

HTC 8X for $149 or Lumia 925 for $230?
I am eyeing both deals pretty seriously:)

You got the 1,000th post! :D

Terminator 2.

Lord of the Rings or Pirate of the Caribbean?

Lord of the Rings FTW!

Favorite feature on your phone (from these choices): The camera or the keyboard?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
iPad, Air if I can chose :D. I don't like Apple but I love iPad form factor. I have, one cheap tablet with iPad like screen (9,7") and i love it, more than 16 : 9 screen seen on other tablets.

Ok moving on with phones and now Google's project ARA. What would you chose for your modular phone ;
Bigger battery or better camera ?

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
iPad, Air if I can chose :D. I don't like Apple but I love iPad form factor. I have, one cheap tablet with iPad like screen (9,7") and i love it, more than 16 : 9 screen seen on other tablets.

Ok moving on with phones and now Google's project ARA. What would you chose for your modular phone ;

Better camera

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I will make it 50/50 with Gaurav Paul: I would take that bigger battery with more Go-Go juice.

On a hot day: sandals or flip-flops?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Mostly flip-flops but only if I don't have to walk a lot since they are not very comfortable. But lest's say flip-flops.

Staying on hot days; you are driving to sea and you have two roads and two cars to get there:
1. Motorway with a comfortable car for motorway cruising( BMW Series 5, Audi A6, Cadillac CTS, ...), this road is faster but also more boring.
2. Local roads with lots's of corners which runs all the drive near the sea. You drive a small sports car ( Renault Megane RS, Renault Clio RS, Ford Focus or Fiesta ST, VW Golf GTI,...). This is slower but views are much nicer.

So where would you drive ? And it is you you and your beloved person( girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband).

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I will take the motorway and comfy car. I expect I am in the minority, but performance ain't my thing, comfort is. Like bigger, touring vehicles. The fact the trip would be over quicker- nice bonus.

My significant other can come. But, I might drive at night so she sleeps and I have control of the radio!! :wink:

Staying on subject:

Luxery car, or conversion van for long road trips?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
About 10 years ago, I was a Caddy man. Now, I am all in on Lincoln. Love those rides. Not sure either is a wrong answer.

Better QB:

Joe Montana, who maximized the talent around him, or Dan Marino, who did more with less but never won as much?

(Hanging curveball left out ther for Fatclue. Get your popcorn ready...)

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Joe Cool.
I bet you didn't see that one coming 'Mutt? I was a Montana fan since his days at Notre Dame with Ken McAfee and Dave Waymer.

Super Bowl 4th quarter, 2:00 warning, you're down by 4. Who do you want on your last drive?
Terry Bradshaw or Tom Brady?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Joe Cool.
I bet you didn't see that one coming 'Mutt? I was a Montana fan since his days at Notre Dame with Ken McAfee and Dave Waymer.

Super Bowl 4th quarter, 2:00 warning, you're down by 4. Who do you want on your last drive?
Terry Bradshaw or Tom Brady?

Wow. No, I did not. Got into a SERIOUS argument with everyone VS. me over Dan the Man and John Elway, and possibly Johnny Unitas, all being better QB's the Mr. Montana. He was great, but I am sorry: There is NO WAY two of the greatest were on one team together. And Jerry Rice helped Steve Young to the Hall of Fame and made Rich freaking-Gannon a league MVP. Throw in John Taylor, Roger Craig, Tom Rathman, and Russ Francis at TE and that amazing "D", and I think it glossed over how amazing a team he had around him.

Did I mentioned he had Jerry Rice??

I will take Tom Brady. Dude is at his best when the pressure is the highest.

Least appreciated position on a football team:

Offensive Guard or Center?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Guard. They're the most important for a running game but are as invisible as fullbacks. BTW, Tom "Giselle" Brady lost 2 SBs on final drives. Montana & Bradshaw never lost (4-0).

Now let's have fun, MVP - KD or LBJ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12