THIS or THAT?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
First of all: why do I have to pick you up?
Second: it would be a 4693miles/7552km trip.
Third: Why do I have to pick you up again?
I really doubt that this half pot of coffee would last for the entire trip, so I dump it and brew a new one (plus buying more on the way and having lots of bathroom breaks, cause caffeine drains the water from your body).

Seriously, why do I have to pick you up? o_O

Almost peed I was laughing so hard at this!!

Sorry, Qwark. Sometimes I forget this is an international community. When I said :pick me up", I meant you felt tired and needed a CAFFIENE pick me up. Therfore, I was asking do you just warm up the old coffee or brew new.

However, if you need me, I would drive the 4600 miles in my waterproof car for you!! Geez, I feel ripped off, here!! :grincry:

Jason Bourne IS Matt Damon. That Jeremy Renner one was just a pale attempt at a cash grab.

Which are you more excited for this summer:

The "Godzilla" reboot or the "Transformers" reboot?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Godzilla. I don't like reboots when there are already that many parts (Godzilla only one from Hollywood I think).

Streaming movies/tv shows or old school DVD?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Old school ripped DVD!!! Hahahaha. Streaming hardly works properly with the internet service in my neck of the woods

Tired eyes... Eye drops or eye-wash??

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if by "eye-wash" you mean washing your face or really washing the open eyes. But I don't like eye drops.

Thrift shop or flea market?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
ME at least it still works!! I still administer to remote areas that run on Win98SE. hahaha

Pendrives or External hdisks??

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs