THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
With these 3 I would always combine either Ketchup+Mayo or Ketchup+Mustard, but never only one.
So since the common factor in those combinations is Ketchup I go with that.

Don't let your enemies spot you:
Assassin's Creed -or- Splinter Cell -or- Thief -or- Metal Gear Solid -or- Hitman -or- Sly Cooper?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
XBox One (mostly because of the controller and Fable: Legends, but I just don't get it why the XBOne sometimes has a lower res in games).

RPG scenario:
Space -or- Medieval?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Vent? Is this related to Ventrilo? But I didn't like Ventrilo and always used TeamSpeak, so yeah....pretty obvious what I choose....

Telling your child that Santa isn't real -or- Having "the talk" with your kid? (if you don't have children: don't kidnap one, just imagine you or your girlfried was suddenly 153 months pregnant and tada -> you're father/mother)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Believe or not, as I have had the joy of both those, I found the sex talk much more fun. NO WORDS how amused I was on the inside watching both my kids squirm as I talked with them, especially my girl. I was a single dad at the time, and the "time of the month" portion of that conversation she wanted to be ANYWHERE els on planet Earth right then. So of course, I went into as much detail as I could. Ahhhh.... life's little pleasures,,,,,

Better punishement:

Grounding from events, or taking things away?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Blue, to abide by the rules of the post. I prefer pink dress shirts, if you're man enough to wear them. BTW, the ladies love a man who wears pink.

Dress pants - pleated or executive cut?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Believe or not, as I have had the joy of both those, I found the sex talk much more fun. NO WORDS how amused I was on the inside watching both my kids squirm as I talked with them, especially my girl. I was a single dad at the time, and the "time of the month" portion of that conversation she wanted to be ANYWHERE els on planet Earth right then. So of course, I went into as much detail as I could. Ahhhh.... life's little pleasures,,,,,

Better punishement:

Grounding from events, or taking things away?

Mutt, you made my day. As you can see in my avatar I have a teenage daughter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa