THIS or THAT?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Mutt, you made my day. As you can see in my avatar I have a teenage daughter.
I have noticed.... I know your wife probaly handled those "talks", but if you can slip one in when you and your daughter are in your car and she can't escape, please DO NOT keep it to yourself!!

*rubs hands together, giggling, cheering for a Mr. Clue story soon*

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed.... I know your wife probaly handled those "talks", but if you can slip one in when you and your daughter are in your car and she can't escape, please DO NOT keep it to yourself!!

*rubs hands together, giggling, cheering for a Mr. Clue story soon*

I just tell her that's God's way of telling men not to trust anything that can bleed for a week and live.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Man, tough one.... But, it was JD's show. I am in with him.

Bigger pain in the tush over the holidays:

Hanging/taking down Christmas lights, or cleaning up after Thanksgiving at your place?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanksgiving. The mess doesn't end with the dinner, there's football left to be watched and beer to be spilled.

Memorial Day or 4th of July?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Cowboy Bebop (but I've only seen the movie)

Movies.....which brings me to my favorite snack in theatres: Popcorn

Salted -or- Sweet?
With -or- without butter?
Ready to eat: Packaged -or- from the movies?
Self-poped: Microwaved -or- over the stove (like Jiffy Pop) -or- with a hot air popcorn maker -or- in a kettle with lard?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I love movie popcorn, and I also love kettle corn. So I like both salted/buttered popcorn and sweet kettle corn.

Celebrations: Bar Mitzvahs or Graduations?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Not a fan of celebrations but I'll go with Graduations, since I don't really know that much about Bar Mitzvahs.

Books:
Hardcover -or- Softcover -or- eBook?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Softcovers cos it fits into the back pocket!! Dont really like eBooks cos I love the smell of printed paper!

Sleeping in darkness or with night lights??

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
If a TV or Laptop counts, then I choose nightlight. Not because I don't like the darkness but I don't like silence (even with my window open there is hardly any sound and my clock drives me crazy if it's the only noise in the room) and it feels more like a long nap when you hear a tv show or movie.

Falling asleep:
With or without TV on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs