THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Concept albums because it sometimes feels forced and/or repetetive (if not the sound than the issue in the lyrics).

Soundtracks:
Motion picture -or- with various artists?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Motion picture soundtracks.... full blown orchestrations or purposely written music!!
not those OST with added tracks ..."inspired by" etc

Accidents - sat on a thumbtack or pricked with a safety pin???

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Sat on a thumbtack. Even with a name like "safety" pin I sill feel uncomfortable using them.

Same outcome at the register in a shop:
No cash -or- credit card declined?

In either situation you have nothing else to pay with.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Sat on a thumbtack. Even with a name like "safety" pin I sill feel uncomfortable using them.

Same outcome at the register in a shop:
No cash -or- credit card declined?

In either situation you have nothing else to pay with.

So.... either way, I leave empty handed and looking stupid. Qwark, you is tough. No cash. That look when you open your wallet and see nothing would at least be amusing for everyone else.

Which is worse: Owing money or owing favors?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Owing money. I hate to borrow money when I'm out with friends and the ATM doesn't work. Most times they will say "Just by me a couple of beers next time" (depending on how much I borrowed) but still....

Worse way to navitage on your PC:
Only keyboard -or- only mouse?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Easy,,,, Cantonese!!!
.. but with a hot Szechuan soup on the side...

Walking barefoot on a sandy beach or lying on the grassy lawn??

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Easy,,,, Cantonese!!!
.. but with a hot Szechuan soup on the side...

Walking barefoot on a sandy beach or lying on the grassy lawn??

How DARE you? Szechuan all the way!!!

Walking barefoot on the beach!

Soup with croutons or without?

Without. You obliviously never tasted the sweet (not actually sweet) taste for homemade beef broth with sliced pancakes with cooked carrots and chives! (look down...seriously, just look down).

Scrubs -or- Malcolm in the middle?

WP_20140112_21_58_14_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Scrubs. Those first 5 seasons or so were some of the most original comedy I have watch, yet somehow they managed to make nearly every episode touching. Excellent dumb comedy. (Kind of a oxymoron, huh?)

The new "Godzilla" movie:

Yes: you are excited, or no: you are so over the huge lizard?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
No, but mostly because I hate Hollywood-reboots....they just don't have any new ideas so "Hey, remember this one movie? Let's make it again!". Or those "americanized" versions of great foreign movies that just don't have the same flair in a US-scenario *cough*Oldboy*cough*Repo*cough*every asian horror movie*cough*.
But mostly because Hollywood is too lazy to come up with new ideas.

Desktop PC position:
Under your desktop -or- on your desktop? (please explain why)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I almost thought you were referring to something else for a moment... :winktongue:

I prefer hanging from the desk but since that wasn't an option then I go with on top. Why (new requirement...) simple, so I can access things easily when I need to. I'm a bit of a tinkerer from time to time with computers. Saying that, I don't own a desktop anymore and the one at work I can't do much with but it sits on my desk, for now.

Here's a fun one.

Science or Revelation - which one do you think 'knows' more?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I almost thought you were referring to something else for a moment... :winktongue:

I prefer hanging from the desk but since that wasn't an option then I go with on top. Why (new requirement...) simple, so I can access things easily when I need to. I'm a bit of a tinkerer from time to time with computers. Saying that, I don't own a desktop anymore and the one at work I can't do much with but it sits on my desk, for now.

Sir, clean your thoughts!^^

I only asked for the reason because I'm thinking of moving my PC from under the desktop onto it. Maybe there are factors I didn't think of until now.

Science, its tangible. Revelations may or may not happen.

Tablet or Ultrabook?

Ultrabooks, wouldn't wanna miss the keyboard, even if I were to go as lightweighted as possible. And don't forget the specs some top notch ultrabooks can have.

Cowboy Bebop -or- Ghost in the Shell?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion