THIS or THAT?

RoscoNeko

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Eh, I'd go with the slaughterhouse. At least there's just ONE insane person, albeit a cannibal. And there's the chance I could pick up a blade or two for protection.
Nice question!

What would be better/worse? Pretty much knowing 99% of each day will be the same routine OR having everyday different and never knowing what you're going to do or what to expect (good and bad)?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Eh, I'd go with the slaughterhouse. At least there's just ONE insane person, albeit a cannibal. And there's the chance I could pick up a blade or two for protection.
Nice question!

What would be better/worse? Pretty much knowing 99% of each day will be the same routine OR having everyday different and never knowing what you're going to do or what to expect (good and bad)?

I wouldn't underestimate a cannibal like Dr. Lecter :p He might be more dangerous than a bunch of crazy guys^^

Right now I would be fine with a highly predictable day. Plus, if you are familiar with this routine you can spice it up yourself in a positive way. It may not be as exciting as a 'you never know what will happen next'-scenario but you'll have more power of avoiding the negative situations in a routine or at least prepare yourself for them. The 'you never know what will happen next'-scenario might be fun sometimes but on a day-to-day base I'd choose the routine. but I'm not completely ruling out the other one.

Worse scenario:
Hiccups for eternity -or- having a tinnitus until the end of your life?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Burn-out... Tires can be replaced. ;)

Have a tooth pulled or be on the receiving end of a swift kick to the "family jewels"?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Receiving end of nut cracker. It lacks the whole "dentist experience" (waiting room, funny smell, laying down on the chair of nightmares, funny taste afterwards and maybe even a numb cheek with which you feel like you drool).

Being at home and having the urge to go out -or- being out with friends and wishing you stayed home?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I like both but tea offers more variations for me (can't drink coffee with milk, lactose...).
Right now I'm drowning myself with berry-flavored tea and cold apple-elderberry tea :p

Themed movie marathon:
Sagas (like Star Wars, LotR, Alien,...) -or- non-related single movies with the same theme (like a certain director or 'mafia')?

And here you go -> Where did the phrase 'family jewels' originate?

Last edited:

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
non-related single movies with the same theme... ie Ridley Scott (Blade Runner, Black Hawk Down, etc....).. cos those sagas tends to end up in embarrassment

However, whats the best saga??? Godfather or LOTR??
(I'm twisting the thread a bit... what else would you choose?)

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit, I've never seen The Godfather but I heard that only the first part is good.
LotR....well, it's an impressive movie, but definately not my favorite fantasy movie (great Scott, how I have those Hobbitses and Elves).
So I go with The Godfather.

I'd also choose Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Kill Bill, Indiana Jones 1-3, Dirty Harry.

Eggs:
Fried -or- scrambled -or- Omelette -or- boiled -or [insert way of preparation]?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro