THIS or THAT?

Sagar Limaye

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Argh that's a really tough choice. I want to have both but I have to choose 1520 because 2.2 ghz man. Although I would love to have the best camera phone on the market as well.

Picking topics to study - Easy ones or hard ones first?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Easy ones. If I started with the ones that I have difficulties with chances are I might finish it barely in time and don't have time anymore to study the easy ones.

Tablet/smartphone:
Hold it in your hand/s / have it laying on the desk/table/etc. -or- put it on a stand/cover with integrated stand?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Batman. I like the idea that he is more of a crime fighter/detective instead of a "hey, look how cool I am"-type like Iron Man.

DC -or- Marvel?

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Marvel, to go up one, Iron Man because Tony Stark owns it, he's narcissistic, an ego-maniac but puts it all out there.

Red chile green chile??

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Omega Ruby. But why is there no remake of Emerald?

Missing holidays (not being able to celebrate them with friends and no backup-plan cause you're stuck on an airplane, traffic jam on a highway,...).
Which would you rather miss:

Christmas -or- New Year's Eve?

I_m_Snah

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Omega Ruby. But why is there no remake of Emerald?

Missing holidays (not being able to celebrate them with friends and no backup-plan cause you're stuck on an airplane, traffic jam on a highway,...).
Which would you rather miss:

Christmas -or- New Year's Eve?

I think Emerald elements will be included in Pok?mon OR/AS. Just like the Suicune and Eusine events in HG/SS. Sorry for forum off-topic :)

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Actually I'm not a fan of theme parks and don't really know the difference between Disney Land and World.
But I'll go with World, since it sounds bigger^^

Edit: Damn it! Too slow....

Word (because I got the 365 Pro Plus edition for free from my university :p )

Bit of a very specific question:

PC cases, what is/would be more important to you?
Silent/low noise level -or- cool temps?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion