THIS or THAT?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Wish I had a better background in playing them, but I am in with PES for something different.

NFL fans... Which is worse: Getting through preseason or the long wait for preseason to start??

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Getting through the preseason. I hate the 1st game, these guys are so amped to hit somebody that someone usually gets hurt bad. These Neanderthals simply eat too much red meat.

More boring: NFL Pro Bowl or Hall of Fame game?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hall of fame game is more boring, since it is still a preseason game. At least the subs in the pro bowl are damn good players themselves.

Which is more pain inducing: a visit to the dentist or the DMV?

Post approved by Nexus 5

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't get the whole dentist hate thing, I love going to the dentist! I break my teeth a lot (break my teeth snowboarding, surfing, skating) but whenever a cap falls off im eager to get my teeth looking good again. Never had a cavity or any issues like that though. The DMV (Maryland calls it the MVA) is always a miserable experience!

Gears of War or Halo franchise?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Tough one. I like both although I'm not a huge fan. And I've never played more than the first part.
Halo, since I have more experience with it (and more 'nostalgic' memories).

Computer mouse:
wired -or- wireless?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Wireless mouse for sure.

How about this one: hosting the in-laws or going to visit them at their place?

Voice Commands Submitted via Moto X

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Visiting them at their place. At least you can leave if they get too annoying. If the deside you stay at your place even longer there's almost nothing you can do.

Edit: damn, too slow.

Thanksgiving, since it's not celebrated in my country :p Not really a fan of family get-togethers.

Smartphone keyboard:
Typing normal (pressing each key) -or- swiping?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Typing is better for me, although the voice commands have gotten better - especially on the moto x.

Working 4 days a week for 12 hours and having a 3 day weekend, or working 5 days a week for 8 hours and having a 2 day weekend?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Typing is better for me, although the voice commands have gotten better - especially on the moto x.

Working 4 days a week for 12 hours and having a 3 day weekend, or working 5 days a week for 8 hours and having a 2 day weekend?

No brainer. I already work 12-hour days anyway so give me the extra day of leisure and honey-do's.

Haptic feedback or audible taps?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I know I'm skipping all over, but...

Tupac, surprisingly close.

IPS screen hands down.

Lumia over Moto G...close too.

Cheesecake or chocolate cake?

Members online

No members online now.