THIS or THAT?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Football ⚽. Lol handegg isn't that bad either but they need a new name for that game.

Sport bike or dual purpose?

Before I say what I like better, I'll say I love football, as in ⚽ , and I'm from US. I don't know why they called it football for 🏈 , as you don't use you feet for anything besides running, punting, and FG's.

Dual purpose.

FC Barcelona or Real Madrid?

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't know why they called it football for 🏈 , as you don't use you feet for anything besides running, punting, and FG's.

Real Madrid (my favourite club, Hala Madrid❕)

And rugby 🏈 is not a ball. A ball is always round and spherical. I don't know why americans call rugby a ball?

Epl or laliga?

Last edited:

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Neuer, by far. Casillas sucked this world cup, imo, and disappointed me. Neuer was a beast, like Howard. :D

FC Bayern or Borussia Dortmund?

BTW, it seems many of you guys like football/soccer here! We have a thread to talk about all of it, including FIFA the game. Check it out! :D

http://forums.windowscentral.com/xbox-one/302030-official-fifa-thread.html

Bayern Munich.

I don't have Xbox. I play games on my PC and I like PES 13. I wish it was called PEF (Pro Evoultuion Football). Other than that PES 13 rocks and don't ever buy PES 14 because it sucks.

Okay, let's change the topic.

9gag or MemeCenter ?

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Neuer, by far. Casillas sucked this world cup, imo, and disappointed me. Neuer was a beast, like Howard. :D

FC Bayern or Borussia Dortmund?

BTW, it seems many of you guys like football/soccer here! We have a thread to talk about all of it, including FIFA the game. Check it out! :D

http://forums.windowscentral.com/xbox-one/302030-official-fifa-thread.html

Bayern Munich.

I don't have Xbox. I play games on my PC and I like PES 13. I wish it was called PEF (Pro Evoultuion Football). Other than that PES 13 rocks and don't ever buy PES 14 because it sucks.

9gag or MemeCenter ?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Bayern Munich.

9gag or MemeCenter ?
I'd rather pick neither, because I hate them both, but I'll pick MemeCenter over 9gag.

4chan or Tumblr?

(By the way, I feel proud for starting a chain of posts centered around association football. Yeah!)

(Oh, and isn't PES made by a Japanese dev? In such a case, soccer is actually acceptable since the Japanese word for the sport is "sakkaa." I think I spelled it right.)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Bayern Munich.

The thread isn't just about the game, but about football matches irl, and news regarding it.

I'd rather pick neither, because I hate them both, but I'll pick MemeCenter over 9gag.

4chan or Tumblr?

(By the way, I feel proud for starting a chain of posts centered around association football. Yeah!)

4Chan. And yeah, I love football.

Popcorn or Kettle Corn?

(going to bed now, it's 6AM here, setting alarm for 10:15 AM ​:asleep:)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
The thread isn't just about the game, but about football matches irl, and news regarding it.

4Chan. And yeah, I love football.

Popcorn or Kettle Corn?

(going to bed now, it's 6AM here, setting alarm for 10:15 AM ​:asleep:)
Well, the internet got me to stay up till 4AM, and you know the rest of the story.

Popcorn!

"!! or ?!" or "!! or !?"

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Before I say what I like better, I'll say I love football, as in ⚽ , and I'm from US. I don't know why they called it football for �� , as you don't use you feet for anything besides running, punting, and FG's.

Dual purpose.

FC Barcelona or Real Madrid?

You may not know the early history of American football but originally the forward pass was illegal. Even today, a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage is illegal. Anyway, during a game that John W. Heisman was coaching there was the usual 3 yards and a cloud of dust and the ball "miraculously" went airborne to a waiting tailback. Since nobody saw what really happened, the play stood and the game was forever changed after this. Heisman saw the potential and developed the play. He's considered the father of the forward pass and college football's highest honor is named after him.

Don't ask me for any historical specifics as this is something I learned in high school 30+ years ago when "physical education" was more than dressing out and hitting the gym.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
You may not know the early history of American football but originally the forward pass was illegal. Even today, a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage is illegal. Anyway, during a game that John W. Heisman was coaching there was the usual 3 yards and a cloud of dust and the ball "miraculously" went airborne to a waiting tailback. Since nobody saw what really happened, the play stood and the game was forever changed after this. Heisman saw the potential and developed the play. He's considered the father of the forward pass and college football's highest honor is named after him.

Don't ask me for any historical specifics as this is something I learned in high school 30+ years ago when "physical education" was more than dressing out and hitting the gym.

What did that have to do about my statement towards American football? Lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers