THIS or THAT?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I had expected someone to answer with "Constantine, John Constantine, a**hole!" :p

Lower end Lumia ftw!

525 or 635?

525 - form factor, ppi and RAM > CPU

You can't exchange/upgrade the bad part (also no other devices and tethering to compensate):
Fast internet + slow PC -or- slow internet + fast PC?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Actually for using internet, I don't require pc. I just connect USB to one of my plugs, & I can use as much Wi-Fi as I want. If considering using internet on pc, I'll choose fast internet, a slower pc will do....
Kindle phones or Firefox OS phones?
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Actually for using internet, I don't require pc. I just connect USB to one of my plugs, & I can use as much Wi-Fi as I want. If considering using internet on pc, I'll choose fast internet, a slower pc will do....
Kindle phones or Firefox OS phones?

Uhm.....there's no difference if your PC gets access to the internet via LAN-cable or wifi. Also, the whole scenario was based on the dependency of a PC an no workarounds to fix the disadvantage. Just a fictive scenario^^

Is the Kindle phone the same as the Fire phone? If so, then there's no way I'm choosing that thing. Firefox OS

Foobar -or- iTunes?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Never seen any apps from Nokia on their Android devices....still think they're a flop.
So, HTC apps on WP

Getting a free Android device you'll get to / have to use for a year -or- buying a WP device?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Nokia's app for Windows Phone
that's a no brainer, really...

if one of these phones is released, which one will you buy:
Samsung ATIV S5 or Sony Vaio Z3?

Sony. Samsung needs to dump TouchWiz and increase the quality of their phones (cheap plastic, but asking for 400$+ *ugh*).

Mouse & Keyboard (the mainstream brands....no superior quality choices :-( ):

Logitech -or- Razer -or- Microsoft?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Logitech.

Buy an IPad which doesn't have USB, sd card slot or a cheap Android tablet which has everything?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Logitech.

Buy an IPad which doesn't have USB, sd card slot or a cheap Android tablet which has everything?

Kind of a biased question^^ But still the Android tablet (preferably the Nexus 7 even with the Nexus 9 already anounced).

HDD (pro: more storage space, cheaper / con: mechanical -> more points of failure) -or- SSD (pro: fast read/write speeds, no mechanical parts -> less points of failure / con: less storage than HDDs/more expensive, possible performance degradation over time)?

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Sony. Samsung needs to dump TouchWiz and increase the quality of their phones (cheap plastic, but asking for 400$+ *ugh*)

You failed to notice the word "ATIV" and "Vaio", didn't you? It was meant to be a WP counterpart of those phones
Oh well...

HDD for me...
more storage on a lower price point is the key

Annabelle or The Conjuring?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
You failed to notice the word "ATIV" and "Vaio", didn't you? It was meant to be a WP counterpart of those phones
Oh well...

HDD for me...
more storage on a lower price point is the key

Annabelle or The Conjuring?

Of course I noticed it, but when it comes to Samsung it doesn't really matter which OS runs on it, the quality decreased over the past couple of years (squeaky plastic, breaking displays, wifi problems,...). I only mentioned TouchWiz because I HATE IT SOOO MUCH....ok, I'm calm. The Ativ S (and its mutants) aren't that big of a deal in the world of WP devices. The Ativ SE had good specs but was totally overlooked because almost no one cares about WP devices that aren't from MS/Nokia. And I kinda doubt that Samsung will make any more WP devices after the recent fight with MS.
Sony on the other hand has increased the quality of their smartphones a lot over the last years and was the first OEM to make them water-resistant/-proof (and not only one of two crappy "oudoor" models). And when the rumors came up with Sony being a possible new OEM for WP devices people were quite excited.

Haven't seen any of those "horror" movies on the last couple of years because they were getting worse and worse (Saw, crappy remakes/reboots of old classics, butchered 'mericanized versions of good foreign movies and just hopelessly dumb attempts of making a horror movie that's 'different' from all others).
After a short Wikipedia reading on those two I'll go with The Conjuring. Possessed dolls? Come on....Chucky called...

Cinema -or- buying the DVD/BR?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hang out with friends.
Do crazy things while alone at home or do some crazy things with your friends?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what you mean with "crazy things". But it's always more fun with friends.

Two ridiculous scenarios:
No more stores and ordering online; vending machines only for everything you usually buy in stores but it's much cheaper (cars, furniture and big stuff like that is an exception)
-or-
Electric/Electronic devices don't need electricity anymore to run but using them will tire you since it draws the power it needs from you? (don't ask me how, it's just a ridiculous scenario^^)

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'll prefer electronic devices without electricity...
Consider a case where lying gets you a lot of money, so keep lying to others or say the truth & be whoever you are...

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I'll prefer electronic devices without electricity...
Consider a case where lying gets you a lot of money, so keep lying to others or say the truth & be whoever you are...

Ah... Tough case... My good part choose to be honest, be the selfish part choose to lie... Well... With all of my self-esteem, I will choose to be honest. Nothing good from lying. You will have to pay for it, sooner or later.

Which is the worst failure of the mankind?
JUSTIN BIEBER or MILEY CYRUS??

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Justin Bieber. I don't expect much from both of them, still it'll always be Justin Bieber.
Dumping Android for iPhone or dumping Android for WP?

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I prefer dumping an iPhone for both an Android and a Windows Phone. However, I will choose Android to Windows Phone. To me, a sea of icons is just... boring.

HBO or Star Movies?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo