THIS or THAT?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
PC gaming off course, and it still comes in handy for the old "I was working on the computer last night" excuse!!!

The return of Twin Peaks or X-Files?

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Never seen Twin Peaks. Wanted to watch it for a while now and I'm more interested in it than in X-Files. But I can't really judge anything I don't know, so...
...X-Files.

Coffee:
Hot -or- iced?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hot of course... and locally, we have "pulled" coffee.

Salmon head... teppanyaki or curry? Man, its dinner time, I'm getting so hungry ...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Curry. My wife makes a mean Curry soup. That stuff is de-darned-licous.

What would be the most embarrassing: Being forced to show off grade school pictures or your Mom telling the stories about your childhood in front of people you barely know?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Mother knows best!! So I say its those photos of my awkard teenage years. Rebel without a clue. Haha

Most boring things.. Hanging all night in the airport for the early morning flight. Or those extra long haul flights itself

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Waiting all night. At least with long-haul flights you still get from A to B while waiting for the time to pass.

What can you tolerate more/is less terrible for you?
Greedy publishers (here, have half a game for full price and let us sell the rest of it to you as overpriced dlc) -or- incompetent developers who can't fix simple bugs in weeks?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I guess I can tolerate bugs.. but not expensive games with ridiculous in-game purchases.
Eating comfort food or going gung-ho with new flavors?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
That is a good one.... I guess I am voting the new stuff. Come on- we all love that "3 second delay" when we are trying to figure out if we like something. And the stories about the bad foods are stinking funny!!

If you do not know how to spell a word and no access to computing tech: Ask someone, or just best guess it and check later?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Neither.. I have a printed dictionary nearby!! I have been using computers for years, I still find it irritating with US/UK auto-suggestions

Using laptops as it or with extra mouse/keyboard plugged in.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Customers, as the employed testers won't think out of the box other than what the company intended to.

Tv series: Flash or Arrow?

praveen9779

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
hot

windows 10 for phone should have the ability to
side load apps ( i.e. like blackberry os copy app n install without store permission) or no side load

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Customers, as the employed testers won't think out of the box other than what the company intended to.

Tv series: Flash or Arrow?

Beta-testing is not necessarily about thinking of new features. Testing every scenario and finding as many bugs as possible is a vital part. This should - IMO - not be outsourced to the customers because - while there may be a handful of competent people who know their **** and are seriously looking for and reporting bugs, the majority are just impatient to see new features and treat the beta-version as a final release.

hot

windows 10 for phone should have the ability to
side load apps ( i.e. like blackberry os copy app n install without store permission) or no side load

Don't quite see how "hot" is a valid choice between "Flash or Arrow"....

Flash

Side-load apps. Loved the feature on my Android phones when an update broke an app and the devs were just a bunch of lazy morons who wouldn't fix it for weeks.

Tablet OS:
Android -or- Windows -or- iOS?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)