Props/Thnx/Kudos/Shoutout to Microsoft Store

techiedude007

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to give a quick props/thnx/kudos/shoutout/gracias to the local Microsoft Store at Millennia Mall in Orlando Florida:

I went to the MS Store in the Florida Mall two months ago (almost to the day now) and bought a Lumia 925 and two Lumia 521's to switch from AT&T to TMobile. After two months of tests (texting, calling, pic texting, inet browsing), my family had had enough. Our signal was simply terrible at home; my in-laws had to go outside to their porch to get any type of signal; they couldn't send/receive texts in their house much less make/receive phone calls. We contacted TMobile (*very* helpful customer service) and they sent out a cell booster...long story, made short: didn't help. I went to the MS Store in the Millennia Mall yesterday, explained the situation to the customer service rep and he refunded me all three phones, almost two months after I got them. Very helpful and patient and didn't even mention how old the phones were or that I bought them at a different store. Over $700 worth of phones...whew...MS made me (and my wife) very happy customers - you guys rock!

Quick plug for the rep: If you're in Orlando and need tech, go see Christian at the Millennia Mall MS Store, he'll take great care of you :)

techiedude

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes