Did you keep your old Lumias?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Did you keep you your old Lumias?

Yeah I still have my Lumia 800. I use it as my music player when travelling.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

Still have a Lumia 900 that's currently in use. Got a Lumia 520 coming just as a backup phone. And then there's my 920 in my pocket!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

For some reason, I've kept all of my old Windows Phones. Sold one 920, but had another.

Samsung Focus, Samsung Focus Flash, Samsung Focus S, Lumia 900, Lumia 920, Lumia 620, Lumia 520, Lumia 1520. :)

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

The longer one keeps a cell phone the less it's worth. Sell them as quick as you can and help pay for the latest and greatest.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site

For some reason, I've kept all of my old Windows Phones. Sold one 920, but had another.

Samsung Focus, Samsung Focus Flash, Samsung Focus S, Lumia 900, Lumia 920, Lumia 620, Lumia 520, Lumia 1520. :)

I still have 2 Samsung Focus. I wish I had kept my HTC Surround though. I gave it away.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site

The longer one keeps a cell phone the less it's worth. Sell them as quick as you can and help pay for the latest and greatest.

I have never sold any of my phones. Usually, I hand them down to family or friends who need them. But these Lumias, I want to keep for myself. Well, actually I loan out my Lumias to my wife and parents. Every time I upgrade my old one gets passed down to my wife, and wife's gets passed down to my mom, and my mom's gets passed down to my dad, and my dad gives me back the oldest phone. Its the circle of life for Lumias in my family. :)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I still have 2 Samsung Focus. I wish I had kept my HTC Surround though. I gave it away.
The Focus was/is a great phone. I tried to stay with Samsung, but they just dropped the Windows Phone ball, so I jumped ship to Nokia. Never had a Surround. I forgot I had a Titan, so if the Surround was anything like that one, it was a good phone. Good times, good times. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon