Who wants bacon?

1MoreFord

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Pig Candy.

Take bacon (Wright's or Petit Jean brand thick cut preferably). Coat in brown sugar and bbq rub and then cook in a BBQ smoker till done.

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I love bacon better than any food, period. Any way I can get it. I want an extra bacon BLT so bad. Mmmm. Oh and I desperately want to try chocolate covered bacon!!! It combines the 2 most perfect things on earth! Lol! Man, so hungry now....

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
One day I walk into robotics class and I smell something...
Something...
Could it be?

Apparently they fried some you-know-what in the lab that morning. How, I don't know.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love bacon better than any food, period. Any way I can get it. I want an extra bacon BLT so bad. Mmmm. Oh and I desperately want to try chocolate covered bacon!!! It combines the 2 most perfect things on earth! Lol! Man, so hungry now....

I haven't been to a Sonic in years, but a friend told me a while back that they have bacon shakes.

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been to a Sonic in years, but a friend told me a while back that they have bacon shakes.

We have one about 10 mins from here, I wonder how the shake is? They have good bacon at Sonic, not that half cooked paper thin junk these places try to give ya usually. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Western+Bacon+Cheeseburger.jpg

Anyone around here hungry?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
94eaca2e55d3b6622512ff035edaaecf.jpg

Valentines day is coming up!

I actually don't do Valentines ... however any excuse to post bacon items heehee ...

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Mmmm ...
Those slabs look pretty thick :smile:

You guyz are seeing quite a snarl down that way with the snow.

Yes, it's some thick bacon. :grin:
Tuesday I left work at 2:00 when we closed our office. The 15 minutes that it usually takes me to get to the interstate took 45 minutes. But after that, I made it home in a half an hour, which is close to normal for the amount of time I'm on the interstate. I was one of the lucky ones. I know people who were on the highway for 6+ hours, and today my manager told me that we had two people who didn't make it home, got stranded on the way. Today the office was closed, and my boss asked me what I thought about opening tomorrow. I told him that it's supposed to get up to 41, so it'll all melt, but it's still freezing now, and will be in the AM, so I'd go with a late open. We're both from the Chicago area, so we can handle it, but most people here can't. We open at 1:00 tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea