Scam Apps

jibreezy1982

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I was browsing through the store and came across a 1mb app for $89, looked at the screen shots and its just black screens with camera buttons, I clicked on more from the developer, the dev has a bunch of useless 1mb apps selling for ridiculous prices, there's an app called party, it shows you the time n that's it lol!!

Windows should not allow these apps in the store, I thought they test all apps before putting them up?

Here's a link
Capture | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I think its even a greater concern when the publisher is named "malewaregeek." If that wasn't a sign as to what people should expect, I have no idea what is... Although, I haven't heard of anyone getting malware on a WP8 device yet. Hopefully it stays like that.

jibreezy1982

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I think its even a greater concern when the publisher is named "malewaregeek." If that wasn't a sign as to what people should expect, I have no idea what is... Although, I haven't heard of anyone getting malware on a WP8 device yet. Hopefully it stays like that.

I know right, I saw the devs name n thought at least he's being honest about it hahaha..
Either way, Microsoft should check these expensive apps..
There are some people who don't know what mal ware is n purchase these things..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb