What will be at CES?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure at CES, new phones and tablets will be announced, many new wearables, carrier announcements, new TVs, new chips, and much more. I'm very excited for new 4K TVs to be announced. I do hope they become more affordable though, lol.

What do you think will be announced at CES?

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully Sony's keynote tomorrow will announce a partnership between them and Microsoft for new Windows Phones.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
There's a real dearth of new and innovative Windows products from Microsoft's partners while at the same time they are jumping on chromebooks and stuffing android into even more Windows devices. I think Microsoft needs to quickly start expanding the Surface line of devices as it seems they are the only ones who are capable and willing to produce truly stellar devices or else they are going to be made irrelevant by the back door by their so called "partners".

Just look at Samsung, big press event and Windows conspicuous by its absence, Intel with its dual OS platform adding android and Windows and Asus with their abomination. That should tell Microsoft something and they need to respond quickly.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720