Anyone interested in a Asus G750JW review?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Asus G750JW laptop, and I thought to ask if anyone would like a review done. I normally just write a review figuring someone will find it useful, but I am not sure with this item.

BTW it is a Asus Republic of Gamers laptop...Model number obviously doesn't make that clear.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Asus G750JW laptop, and I thought to ask if anyone would like a review done. I normally just write a review figuring someone will find it useful, but I am not sure with this item.

BTW it is a Asus Republic of Gamers laptop...Model number obviously doesn't make that clear.

I don't really understand the concept of a gaming laptop. Gaming desktop, I get. But I don't get why you would need anything that high powered on the go.

Kind of you to offer a review!

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't really understand the concept of a gaming laptop. Gaming desktop, I get. But I don't get why you would need anything that high powered on the go.

one of the benefits of a gaming laptop is for easy travel. Not necessarily for playing on the go, but for playing in multiple places. For instance, it is nice for people who travel a lot and want to game, say, while in their hotel room or for people who participate in frequent LAN parties.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

For me, I love playing on my couch. Obviously I can't do this on the couch. Also, laptops that are specially for games generally offer A LOT better cooling. I stress my laptop and I feel very little warmth on my legs because it directs (more) air to places where it isn't going to affect you. It also doesn't depend on aluminum casing to dissipate the heat. Furthermore, they often allow for more/easier upgrades.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo