Grrrr Netflix

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Appreciate this probably isn't the place for a moan about 3rd party apps, but what the hell.

So, we all heard about a few big titles being removed from the Netflix library at the start of the year.....

Well, here's another that just vanished in the past 2 days.........South Park....!!!

Gone....totally vanished. I called Netflix with the usual "WTF, where's my show gone" line and got the standard "maybe one day we'll get it back" response.

Now I know South Park isn't to everyone's tastes, but frankly it was pretty much the only reason I signed up to Netflix to begin with.

The thing is, its not like they even bother to try and replace it with another big hit title. Frankly, if you take Arrested Development and Breaking Bad out of the lineup all your left with is a bunch of crappy, out if date movies that you'd only watch if you felt an incredible bout of boredom coming on.

Please please please......we need a lovefilm app pleeeaaassseeeeee

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten to the point that I wonder why I have a Netflix subscription myself, and keep intending to look at some of the other competing services...

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
If you only signed up for South Park, maybe your best course of action is to cancel your Netflix and subscribe to Hulu Plus. They still have South Park and, from what I've been told, have similar offerings to Netflix in regards to other shows/movies.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
The reason I've stuck it out with Netflix is because of the wp app they made available. Is there an app for amazon instant video or hulu?

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
torrents. hate it or love it, there is no easier way.

if Netflix doesn't hurry up and dump crappy silverlight ,I'm canceling anyway.

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
torrents. hate it or love it, there is no easier way.
Actually I've found that no one EVER seeds, so I would peak at speeds of 30 kbps. While a simple YouTube downloader to download full movies when they're uploaded and trust me there's a dedicated community of uploading full movies. Head over to reddits subreddit r/fullmoviesonyoutube

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234