Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
baby.rhino-1fsq1y2.jpg

That photo below me shows total destruction:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
A severe thunderstorm came through and wiped out the tent that my church was selling fireworks from a few years ago. The irony of the destruction and the double rainbow (which went from one end to the other) is kewl, IMO.

Taken with my old HTC Trophy
WP_000032.jpg

TPBM also features stark contrast.

Last edited:

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Somehow I didn't read your post right the first time around.... You could either use an application in the PC to make the images smaller, or what I sometimes do is post to Photobucket and use the thumbnail link that they give. Depends on if you don't want the full res to be available so that it can't be stolen, or if you're just wanting to make it easier for readers, not having to scroll past the full-res.

Thanks. You read it correctly. Just wanted the image visible in the forum while not displaying full size, for easy viewing for everyone.

Also, I really like this thread, thanks. I'll do my best to help keep it going.

EDIT: on my phone at the moment, so I can't participate at the moment, though.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure there are wheels in there somewhere, and they're not on the ground!
Caught this shot with my Canon 40D with Canon 100-400mm L lens. :cool:
Opposing Knife Edge.jpg

TPBM is also deadly.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Our wedding. :grin:
My wife and me, her daughter and son to the left, my son and daughter to the right, and her daughter's two kids alongside us. :grin:
IMG_7356.JPG
Sure would have been nice to have SmartCamera back then...
Looks like I have really blown the whole "use a Windows Phone picture" thing, here, but I have a huge library of pictures from ten plus years of DSLR photography, and some film photos that I've had scanned for a long time.

TPBM also has family.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
One of my favorite pictures I've taken. My brother and his family @ Morro Bay.
DSC00180 BW003.jpg

Also, don't feel too bad about the whole DSLR thing. I haven't been too faithful to posting Windows Phone pics myself.

TPBM is cutting edge.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Ahhhh Morro Bay!
Met me beloved down that way (SLO) when I was working for the FAA back in the late 70's.

2013_11_11_14_13_06_ProShot.jpg

See the photo below me for something uplifting!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't think of anything more uplifting than when a child goes up to the altar to pray, without any prompting... Except maybe when another child goes up to pray with the first.
WP_20130918_003.jpg

TPBM is also has reason to rejoice.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Took this picture of my wife at Oceanside Pier about a month before my son was born.
IMG_0026.jpg

TPBM is a childhood memory (or reminds you of a childhood memory).

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Created this Nokia Lego Lumia with my 3 yr old today. Reminds me just how much I loved legos as a kid, so so many years ago......
Photo taken with wifes Lumia 521

NokiaLegoPhone.jpg

TPBM is my all time favorite!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon