App Download...

jm93

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi!

At my university I entered a contest to develop applications for Windows Phone 8, and need to be the competitor with the most downloads in at least 3 applications developed to win ...
Who has a smartphone with Windows Phone 8 and you can help me I would be very grateful ...
To help me just have to download the following applications ON YOUR SMARTPHONE:

To easily find the apps at the phone store search for:

• Resistor Value Jorge Mendes
  • Tic Tac Toe Jorge Mendes
  • Tie a Tie Jorge Mendes

Help me please...

Thank you all... :)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Installed. Good luck.

The apps all look like they have a pretty clean interface, easy to use. The problem is that I can't read any of the text. I only speak English. I only have one suggestion, without being able to read the apps - if you're going to publish in America, publish in English. A good idea might be to learn how to localize an app, so that it will show up in the language that the phone is set to. Here's a blog post I wrote a while back on the subject.
Bringing Windows Phone 7 Apps to the World

jm93

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi hopmedic,

Published not only in America, published in other countries too, but as I'm still a beginner in programming for WP, I chose to create my first application in my language, as you can see in the details of the application:
Supported Languages ​​(1)
Portuguese (Portugal)

The links appeared (United States) because I put the American store link ...
Soon I will update the applications with new languages​​, but for now I really needed the downloads :)

Thanks for downloading and for the tip regarding the languages ​​of applications, I'll try to improve in this area! :)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi hopmedic,

Published not only in America, published in other countries too, but as I'm still a beginner in programming for WP, I chose to create my first application in my language, as you can see in the details of the application:
Supported Languages ​​(1)
Portuguese (Portugal)

The links appeared (United States) because I put the American store link ...
Soon I will update the applications with new languages​​, but for now I really needed the downloads :)

Thanks for downloading and for the tip regarding the languages ​​of applications, I'll try to improve in this area! :)
Oh, no worries - I figured that it was published in other countries and that this was in your native language. I'm just suggesting that if you are going to publish in America, you'll get better use and better reviews if you do make English at least an option. We Americans aren't so well-known for being multi-lingual. :wink:

jm93

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Ok hopmedic, thanks for the tip, I will soon update the application and in the next application I will have this in mind...
Thank you, if you have more tips are welcome :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre