If anyone here lives in the St Louis area, I want to invite you to the next Windows Phone Meetup at the Microsoft Store in the Saint Louis Galleria.

We will be meeting this coming Saturday, February the 8th from 11am to 1pm.

We've been having great turnouts the last few meetings, but are always looking to meet more people interested in the Windows Phone ecosystem.

This is completely free to attend as well.

Also feel free to checkout the WPMeetupSTL group page on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/wpmeetupstl/

Hope to see you there!

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    Last edited by Kevin_STLTechTalk; 02-06-2014 at 08:32 AM. Reason: To add link to Facebook group page
    02-05-2014 11:59 PM
    I will be there. Depending on the weather, I'm leaving early cause I have to work by 1:30
    Kevin Harvell likes this.
    02-06-2014 12:17 AM
    This would be really, really cool. I am a little under three hours away and not sure of my schedule, but if I can I would love to come!!

And post the link. I am kinda in the St. Louis area...
    02-06-2014 02:21 AM
    I will be there. Depending on the weather, I'm leaving early cause I have to work by 1:30

Great, looking forward to having you!
    02-06-2014 08:33 AM
    This would be really, really cool. I am a little under three hours away and not sure of my schedule, but if I can I would love to come!!

And post the link. I am kinda in the St. Louis area...

We try to get together monthly, and the manager of this store Mark Fredrickson is planning to have an app evangelist group there this month to discuss future coding lessons.
    02-06-2014 08:55 AM
    I live just across the river but unfortunately have to work that day. Will you share the meeting notes on the Facebook page? Or maybe you could post a link here after the meeting? Would really like to hear what is discussed. Thanks.
    02-06-2014 09:05 AM
    I live just across the river but unfortunately have to work that day. Will you share the meeting notes on the Facebook page? Or maybe you could post a link here after the meeting? Would really like to hear what is discussed. Thanks.

We can certainly do our best to give a meetup summary and put it on the group page for people to see what all is discussed.

Hopefully you can make a future meetup!
    02-06-2014 10:26 PM
    Thanks Kevin
    02-08-2014 07:53 AM