Anyone out here watch the doctor and his TARDIS?
    02-08-2014 12:03 PM
    so many people I know are into it

apparently my physics teacher can't even agree with his family which is his favorite when asked, the 10th or the 9th.

I had a friend who 3D printed a miniature TARDIS, wasn't bad at all.
    Except the teacher wasn't too happy with his accidental 100% infill.
    tardismatrix22 likes this.
    02-08-2014 12:07 PM
    I've never kept up with it week-by-week, but amazon has them all on demand so I've mostly caught up.
    02-08-2014 12:22 PM
    I do Who!
    02-08-2014 02:31 PM
    Tom Baker is my favorite and then Sylvester McCoy probably. Then Matt Smith and I think Capaldi will have some amazing moments. Glad we went back to older doctors.
    02-08-2014 02:38 PM
    Tom Baker is my favorite and then Sylvester McCoy probably. Then Matt Smith and I think Capaldi will have some amazing moments. Glad we went back to older doctors.
    I think capaldi will bring back some serious nostalgic moments of classic who
    02-08-2014 03:13 PM
    I'd heard about Doctor Who as a kid, probably due to commercials on PBS while watching Monty Python. I may even have tried to watch some old ones, but at least at the time, I didn't get into it. Then with Russell Davies' version, I couldn't get enough, and I watch the show, repeatedly when there aren't new ones, I watch the old ones, I watch the cartoons, I caught the movie again over the weekend, and my wife made me a birthday present of a Tardis-blue 3D frame holding the police box sign and Matt's and David's sonics. It's very cool.

And at the risk of slightly on-topic-ing this thread, I wrote Doctor Who Review to read about the show wherever I am when I get the chance. I know quite a few people have downloaded it, but I may be the biggest user. Check it out if you get a chance, Doctor Who Review | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States).
    04-28-2014 06:52 PM
    I'd heard about Doctor Who as a kid, probably due to commercials on PBS while watching Monty Python. I may even have tried to watch some old ones, but at least at the time, I didn't get into it. Then with Russell Davies' version, I couldn't get enough, and I watch the show, repeatedly when there aren't new ones, I watch the old ones, I watch the cartoons, I caught the movie again over the weekend, and my wife made me a birthday present of a Tardis-blue 3D frame holding the police box sign and Matt's and David's sonics. It's very cool.

And at the risk of slightly on-topic-ing this thread, I wrote Doctor Who Review to read about the show wherever I am when I get the chance. I know quite a few people have downloaded it, but I may be the biggest user. Check it out if you get a chance, Doctor Who Review | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States).
    Excellent!
    You may want to post here also:
    Developer Spotlight - Windows Phone Central Forums

Welcome by the way!
    04-28-2014 08:19 PM
    Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it. It was a nice surprise to see Doctor Who talk in here and a no-brainer to join in.
    Last edited by Sal Quintanilla; 05-07-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    04-28-2014 11:55 PM
    For me:
    #1 Tom Baker
    He is my doctor
    #2 Chris eccleston
    Something about his attitude was perfect for his iteration after what happened, I don't see how they could have brought Dr who back any other way.
    #3 David Tennant
    Seemed to take the best of all the doctors and combine it wonderfully
    04-29-2014 12:06 AM
    I liked Chris a lot and wasn't initially enthused about David, but David won me over and became my favorite. Then Matt came and I had even more resistance, but he won me over, especially when I started watching the older Doctors and recognizing that Matt was closer to some of them than Chris and David. But David is still my favorite... I'm the exception to the rule I've heard that your first Doctor was my favorite Doctor.
    05-07-2014 12:24 PM
    I'm glad what's his face is gone. Got really sick of him.
    05-07-2014 07:24 PM
    I started watching with Matt Smith.....I liked is doctor with the Ponds but, lost interest in his doctor when they were written out. Watched all the three new doctors, I wish Chris' region was longer, David was the best of the new three and I shared how I felt about Matt.

I'm hoping they get rid of Clara soon....can't stand the character.

Scott
    05-09-2014 12:40 PM
    New Who!

Starts in an hour here on BBCAM...(so glad the wife reminded me)
    Anxious to see how the new Doctor (Peter Capaldi) picks up.
    08-23-2014 06:25 PM