Doctor who?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
so many people I know are into it

apparently my physics teacher can't even agree with his family which is his favorite when asked, the 10th or the 9th.

I had a friend who 3D printed a miniature TARDIS, wasn't bad at all.
Except the teacher wasn't too happy with his accidental 100% infill.

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Tom Baker is my favorite and then Sylvester McCoy probably. Then Matt Smith and I think Capaldi will have some amazing moments. Glad we went back to older doctors.

Sal Quintanilla

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I'd heard about Doctor Who as a kid, probably due to commercials on PBS while watching Monty Python. I may even have tried to watch some old ones, but at least at the time, I didn't get into it. Then with Russell Davies' version, I couldn't get enough, and I watch the show, repeatedly when there aren't new ones, I watch the old ones, I watch the cartoons, I caught the movie again over the weekend, and my wife made me a birthday present of a Tardis-blue 3D frame holding the police box sign and Matt's and David's sonics. It's very cool.

And at the risk of slightly on-topic-ing this thread, I wrote Doctor Who Review to read about the show wherever I am when I get the chance. I know quite a few people have downloaded it, but I may be the biggest user. Check it out if you get a chance, Doctor Who Review | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States).

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'd heard about Doctor Who as a kid, probably due to commercials on PBS while watching Monty Python. I may even have tried to watch some old ones, but at least at the time, I didn't get into it. Then with Russell Davies' version, I couldn't get enough, and I watch the show, repeatedly when there aren't new ones, I watch the old ones, I watch the cartoons, I caught the movie again over the weekend, and my wife made me a birthday present of a Tardis-blue 3D frame holding the police box sign and Matt's and David's sonics. It's very cool.

And at the risk of slightly on-topic-ing this thread, I wrote Doctor Who Review to read about the show wherever I am when I get the chance. I know quite a few people have downloaded it, but I may be the biggest user. Check it out if you get a chance, Doctor Who Review | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States).

Excellent!
You may want to post here also:
Developer Spotlight - Windows Phone Central Forums

Welcome by the way!

Sal Quintanilla

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it. It was a nice surprise to see Doctor Who talk in here and a no-brainer to join in.

Last edited:

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
For me:
#1 Tom Baker
He is my doctor
#2 Chris eccleston
Something about his attitude was perfect for his iteration after what happened, I don't see how they could have brought Dr who back any other way.
#3 David Tennant
Seemed to take the best of all the doctors and combine it wonderfully

Sal Quintanilla

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I liked Chris a lot and wasn't initially enthused about David, but David won me over and became my favorite. Then Matt came and I had even more resistance, but he won me over, especially when I started watching the older Doctors and recognizing that Matt was closer to some of them than Chris and David. But David is still my favorite... I'm the exception to the rule I've heard that your first Doctor was my favorite Doctor.

rivmage

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I started watching with Matt Smith.....I liked is doctor with the Ponds but, lost interest in his doctor when they were written out. Watched all the three new doctors, I wish Chris' region was longer, David was the best of the new three and I shared how I felt about Matt.

I'm hoping they get rid of Clara soon....can't stand the character.

Scott

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
New Who!

Starts in an hour here on BBCAM...(so glad the wife reminded me)
Anxious to see how the new Doctor (Peter Capaldi) picks up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss