Microsoft devices in TV shows

afnan_mc

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Lately been seeing more and and more of Windows 8 and Windows Phone devices replacing Apple products in shows including White Collar and Parks and Recreations. Could very well be a marketing strategy, but is it working.?
I for one love these and absolutely hate how Apple-centric the world is.

afnan_mc

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
iOS devices have been running everywhere for really long. Microsoft deserves this. And I'd like to believe its not entirely about product placements.

wonderingwhat

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I watch some teen based shows..lol..and they have some heavy Lumia presence.

Stiles from Teen Wolf used to use Cyan 920. I guess now he uses some Samsung phone.In the same show, a psycho murderer used a yellow 1020. It was prominently featured in one of the scenes where they showed it getting started with AT&T splash screen and then they showed the yellow live tiles. Caroline from The Vampire Diaries uses a white 920 and Bonnie uses a yellow 1020.

Williams_810

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I remember seeing an Ellie Goulding video that was entirely shot with a 1020 Lumia. I thought that was awesome. :)

Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Gatlyn

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Victoria Grayson from Revenge was seen with her blue HTC 8X a few times in season 2. The agents on The Mentalist used to have giant Windows logos on the back of their computer monitors. Also, just about every character on The Neighbors uses a Lumia.

Williams_810

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Victoria Grayson from Revenge was seen with her blue HTC 8X a few times in season 2. The agents on The Mentalist used to have giant Windows logos on the back of their computer monitors. Also, just about every character on The Neighbors uses a Lumia.

That makes me wonder, how in the heck did they get their computers like that? Did they have some product placement deal set up w/ Microsoft or something like that?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720