Microsoft devices in TV shows

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Burn notice and house of lies featured windows phones two years ago. Burn notice had android phones in its final season, and it looks like the current season of house of lies is using android as well. I guess given the name of the show a google product makes sense.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
If you only watch Hawaii Five O, you won't believe the amount of Microsoft devices from Surfaces to Lumias!

Gatlyn

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
That makes me wonder, how in the heck did they get their computers like that? Did they have some product placement deal set up w/ Microsoft or something like that?

It's most definitely a paid advertising deal for The Mentalist. I've never seen a computer sold with such a huge Windows logo on the back.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Psych has an interesting dynamic. Shawn usually has Apple and Gus has Windows products. Gus has a laptop with a glowing windows logo on the back (like the apple logo) and he uses a Windows Phone.

shaan sarode

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I believe modern family can't remember the character whipped out a lumia1020 for taking a picture. Yellow one. But other than that haven't seen it on that show ever. Mindy project almost should be called mindy project by windows.... Ita s almost u tasteful how they shove windows phone at you. But I'm a fan so I don't mind haha

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
They just used a windows 8 metro screen on supernatural. And they did it all fancy, and zoomed in on the app they were using and everything.

davidofmidnight

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
L L Cool J's character was using a black Lumia in this week's episode of NCIS Los Angeles

MS has had a major deal (apparently) with NCIS:LA - second and third season, every bad guy and every US agency had all their data in SkyDrive accounts. And Callen has been using Windows Phone for a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99