Switching 2 Android ?

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello friends,

My friend is utterly annoying because her Lumia 520 acts weird lately. Her accelerometer breaks every now and then and now she is frustrated that she her Flappy Bird app crashes ever since she updated.. She is also blue because WP lacks main apps (Pinterest, YouTube). I tried to tell her that she can overcome some issues if she updates her phone with the latest version but boy! girls are so reluctant when it comes to helping them. Also, her bestie has got a Lumia 800 and that person is (as you can imagine) MAD. And I think they fuel this anger against WP together.
Few weeks ago she complained about the fact there is no YouTube app that can play music in background whilst doing smth else. AFAIK me and my iPhone+Android friend know, it's not possible there also. She was still mad. Now that I found out it is possible with MyTube she didn't even care at all.
What should I do? Let her get an Android phone or keep persuading her?

Thanks!

Cleavitt76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
She sounds like a drama queen. Drama queens don't want to be happy, they want to complain and get attention. They go through life making bad decisions and then "OMG! FML!" about the consequences. Don't waste your time trying to help her or educate her. It won't make a difference and she will still find something else to complain about.

Let her get whatever phone she wants. Her and her BFF will act like it's the best phone ever and she'll tell all her friends about her new phone. Then, after about a month, she will start complaining about how her old phone had "automatic Facebook messaging" and this crappy new phone makes her open the app to get messages. Oh, and her new phone doesn't have "Flappy Birds" at all and some app crashed the other day. OMG! Poor me! blah blah blah.

Seriously, don't waste your time helping her regardless of how hot she is.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
She sounds like a drama queen. Drama queens don't want to be happy, they want to complain and get attention. They go through life making bad decisions and then "OMG! FML!" about the consequences. Don't waste your time trying to help her or educate her. It won't make a difference and she will still find something else to complain about.

Let her get whatever phone she wants. Her and her BFF will act like it's the best phone ever and she'll tell all her friends about her new phone. Then, after about a month, she will start complaining about how her old phone had "automatic Facebook messaging" and this crappy new phone makes her open the app to get messages. Oh, and her new phone doesn't have "Flappy Birds" at all and some app crashed the other day. OMG! Poor me! blah blah blah.

Seriously, don't waste your time helping her regardless of how hot she is.

It took me 10 seconds to fix the app (had to deactivate sound and then activate it back -in game sound).

Thanks for your kind words. I will just let things go and see what happens!

chriszorn

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends,

My friend is utterly annoying because her Lumia 520 acts weird lately. Her accelerometer breaks every now and then and now she is frustrated that she her Flappy Bird app crashes ever since she updated.. She is also blue because WP lacks main apps (Pinterest, YouTube). I tried to tell her that she can overcome some issues if she updates her phone with the latest version but boy! girls are so reluctant when it comes to helping them. Also, her bestie has got a Lumia 800 and that person is (as you can imagine) MAD. And I think they fuel this anger against WP together.
Few weeks ago she complained about the fact there is no YouTube app that can play music in background whilst doing smth else. AFAIK me and my iPhone+Android friend know, it's not possible there also. She was still mad. Now that I found out it is possible with MyTube she didn't even care at all.

Thanks!

Have her check out this pinterest app. It's easily the best one. pin.it | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
So get her an Android. It's a phone. All I can recommend at this point is to introduce her to myTube. It does background music, and is quite awesome. As for her friend getting a L800... That's not our problem, or your problem.

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello friends,

Thanks!

Let her get Android. It makes no difference to you if she uses wp or ios/Android...she must learn what she wants buy exploring different platforms. Then decide which one to stay with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs