Trolls just don't put in the effort these days. When I see posts relating to WP7 and copy/paste, I just shake my head. How are they ever going to convince all the WP users to give up and throw that useless WP out the window with that kind of effort? It's just a sad, sad state of affairs when trolls don't put in the effort anymore
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-18-2014 01:10 AM
    Is this a troll post?
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-18-2014 06:54 PM
    Huh?
    02-18-2014 06:56 PM
    There was a post on here yesterday telling us all about the uselessness of WP7 and mentioned such gems as copy/paste. You know, the kind of stuff we would have heard from a troll years ago. I found it amusing that a troll would use issues from times long past to convince us all to jump on the Android and IOS gravy trains. Hence, we get this post, and as I mentioned, please put some effort into trolling so that I can at least know that you keep up.

That is all.
    Lumia 822, new and improved (hopefully) with Black.
    02-18-2014 08:37 PM
    I actually agree!! I think trolls are a good thing for 2 reasons:

1) It gives us something to laugh at and unite over. No matter how much WE rail on our OS, someone ELSE better not rail on our OS.
    2) It shows growth. If WP was not a threat to those people who identify their self-worth with Android (the bigger source of trolls these days) or iOS, they would not be trolling.

But, for the love of all that is Holy, challenge us if you are gonna troll. Come on, now- quit with the "Metro is boring", "shortage of apps", or "Android/iOS has had that feature for years" stuff. We have stock answers to all those. Come up with something new. Throw us a curve ball. Make us THINK!!

*draws line in the sand*

Come one trolls- cross it. I double-dawg dare ya!!!
    tgp and etad putta like this.
    02-19-2014 01:22 PM