4 25.00%
  • Excited

5 31.25%
  • Not much

4 25.00%
  • Nope

3 18.75%
    Hi All

I'm very excited for MWC looks like it going to be awesome!

Who else is excited?
    snowmutt likes this.
    02-21-2014 07:03 PM
    To be honest, I'm not looking forward to it as much as I was just a month or so ago, mainly because we know we won't be seeing any shiny new Lumias. It will almost certainly be dominated by Android devices and the odd other smaller OS's. However, I've still voted Excited, as I love tech in general and it's always good to see what new stuff other companies will be bringing out, even if I'm probably not going to be buying them.

I'm looking forward to seeing what gadgets and maybe imaging announcements that Nokia may make, or any new apps they are going to give us. But overall, I'd be looking forward to it much more if I knew any new Lumias were being announced, or WP's from any other OEM for that matter. Still should be a great show though :)
    BIGPADDY and snowmutt like this.
    02-22-2014 04:32 AM
    I'm still holding out hope that there may be a surprise 1020 update...

That said, it should be interesting. I would like to see the blackphone, and the qs alpha - and what else is in for show!
    02-22-2014 04:52 AM
    Kinda.

Not much.

But sorta.

Sums this event up for a WP Fan, huh?

As a Mobile enthusist, I am actually interested to see how a few things go:

-How does Samsung respond to the lackluster but profitable responses to their GS4. Do they go safe, or take a few chances to catch attention?
    -How does LG big-**** monster G Pro2 look? LG's hardware has been recieved extremely well. It is their UI and software that has slammed. Do they improve there?

Other then that, I will keep an eye on what is said and such, but April is what I want to get here. May just milk my L900 until then, though I am dying for a surprise from WP-land to give me an excuse to upgrade.
    dznk and BIGPADDY like this.
    02-24-2014 05:14 AM
    I'm always excited when events come where we can get "official" information instead of rumors.
    02-24-2014 02:33 PM
    Hi everyone!

I'm quite disappointed with this MWC 2014 windows phone related news. I love windows phone. Last year was great, with lumia 520, 720, nokia glam me... announcements. No news yesterday, even not today. BBM it's ok, but when? Hipstamatic (which was announced with lumia 925) is still buggy, same thing with instagram...

I think that it's not only Nokia's responsability to bring apps to windows phone. But they have miss a great chance to be noted... I hope lenovo, HTC, samsung, and other boost app development.

We are hungry (some may be angry) and we want apps! :)

Come on /build// ! :)

keepcalm_760892ab-aead-4c1b-9b7d-46111fc120c4_jpg.jpg
    instagram @barronjon
    Last edited by jnbnb; 02-25-2014 at 06:14 AM.
    02-25-2014 06:00 AM