I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I'll try to take some pictures to post of my crawfish boil and cookout with family this weekend. It's not gourmet food but there's nothing like a fresh batch with corn and potatoes and other things steaming hot from the cooker.

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I forgot about this one, orginal German Bratwurst (the best I ever tried). Tried it last year when I visited the greatest soccer arena in Europe. Big fan of Bayern Munich and this snack made the trip even better.
Btw the drink was a cold famous Bavarian Beer, love this Germans.
WP_20140130_12_22_39_Pro.jpg

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I forgot about this one, orginal German Bratwurst (the best I ever tried). Tried it last year when I visited the greatest soccer arena in Europe. Big fan of Bayern Munich and this snack made the trip even better.
Btw the drink was a cold famous Bavarian Beer, love this Germans.
View attachment 63421

Hey what's a ballgame without a dog!
:smile:
Looking yummy!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
This evenings fare:
WP_20140417_19_03_44_Pro.jpg
Chicken potstickers with white rice.
WP_20140417_19_03_57_Pro.jpg
Grilled chicken salad with beets and sesame goat cheese.
WP_20140417_19_04_07_Pro.jpg
Salmon Miso.
WP_20140417_18_49_37_Pro.jpg
Merlot+Dry gin martini (just one)
WP_20140417_18_40_25_Pro.jpg
Our host for dinner :smile:​

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
My exact words. I'm usually not a alcohol drinker but the combination is just to good.
What's with the avatar change. Don't tell me you're eyes hurt from the food on this thread. :wink:

Lol
That pic was taken after my first day as shop manager in the flight controls test center.
The wife snapped it after work while I was crying and whining about all people problems and other drama that every boss eventually becomes harden to.
I just hadn't developed thick armor yet :shocked:
Glad I got out of there...whew! :winktongue:

I have safely returned to being an underpaid retired bonehead ... :smile:
LOL

Mmmmm...doughnuts!
HomerSimpson25.gif

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Lol
That pic was taken after my first day as shop manager in the flight controls test center.
The wife snapped it after work while I was crying and whining about all people problems and other drama that every boss eventually becomes harden to.
I just hadn't developed thick armor yet :shocked:
Glad I got out of there...whew! :winktongue:

I have safely returned to being an underpaid retired bonehead ... :smile:
LOL

Mmmmm...doughnuts!
View attachment 63438
Hahaha great and wise thinking. Nothing is more pain in the a** than people that always complain, believe me I know. Money is never as important as happiness.
The food from your last post looks absolutely gorgeous.
Btw did your wife found chocolate treats yesterday at the shop?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The worlds best kept secret. A hickory smoked ham from Robertson's Hams in Marietta, Oklahoma. This is the only food I order by mail, so it's got to be good. I've never tasted a better hickory smoke ham in my life. The way my wife and I discovered this ham was on a trip to Texas. We stopped by a Robertson's Deli in Oklahoma on our way to Texas and we saw truck drivers walking out with bags of their ham sandwiches, so we tried one of their ham sandwiches and we fell in love with it. It's like no other hickory smoked ham you have ever tried. Someone told me their secret was using non-dried green hickory for their smoking.

I bought this ham for this weekend. See how pink it is? It's all from the smoking.

Attachments

• ham3.jpg
    ham3.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ham2.jpg
    ham2.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 2

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The worlds best kept secret. A hickory smoked ham from Robertson's Hams in Marietta, Oklahoma. This is the only food I order by mail, so it's got to be good. I've never tasted a better hickory smoke ham in my life. The way my wife and I discovered this ham was on a trip to Texas. We stopped by a Robertson's Deli in Oklahoma on our way to Texas and we saw truck drivers walking out with bags of their ham sandwiches, so we tried one of their ham sandwiches and we fell in love with it. It's like no other hickory smoked ham you have ever tried. Someone told me their secret was using non-dried green hickory for their smoking.

I bought this ham for this weekend. See how pink it is? It's all from the smoking.

WooF!!
Gonna be a sweet Easter!

I thought Marietta was in Georgia?!...
...ok so there's more than one.

How long did it take to get there?

Mail order ham baby!
Sweet...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
WooF!!
Gonna be a sweet Easter!

I thought Marietta was in Georgia?!...
...ok so there's more than one.

How long did it take to get there?

Mail order ham baby!
Sweet...

Yup, two Marietta's.

They insulate the ham real well. In the winter, early spring and late fall, you can do 2 day UPS. They send it out Tuesday afternoon and I got it Thursday morning. Late spring, early fall and summer you have to pay for overnight shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077