I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Store bought deli ribs $14.99 for 2 racks.
Corn was not quite as good as last time probably picked too late or stored too long.

WP_20140728_005.jpg

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Wow. That looks pretty good.
Looks like we're going to have to start posting recipes. ha ha

Lol
Wowee this here thing is 41 pages now...
The wife always stands behind me when rolling thru this thread with: o_O wait whats that?...wait go back I wanna see what that is :smile:
Drives me nutzo hahahaha...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Ha ha. Mine too, but she's so picky about food. I pretty much eat anything, so I visit this thread often to get a little culinary inspiration...especially on nights when we fend for ourselves for dinner. :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Vietnamese curry I cooked the other night
udanu6ar.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
'Prets' or 'Pret', as we call them, are all over the place in London. They are just starting to leave the London area. We have one on our town centre that just opened about two years ago. You can also find them at some London airports and I think some other EU countries. They're great for a quick bite to eat. The coffee is good too.

I love Pret A Manger - usually eat something there every time I have a layover in London Heathrow!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got back from my trip. Ate like a pig - probably put on about 10 pounds! Alas no time to take pictures but it was a total gastronomical delight in South Indian Cuisine, very tasty, very tangy and very spicy. I did get a lot of stuff back so as I consume it in the USA, I will post pictures.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Just got back from my trip. Ate like a pig - probably put on about 10 pounds! Alas no time to take pictures but it was a total gastronomical delight in South Indian Cuisine, very tasty, very tangy and very spicy. I did get a lot of stuff back so as I consume it in the USA, I will post pictures.

Sounds very nice! Can't wait to get to India. We're possibly heading there next year.

I'm off on vacation next week. :) I hope to get some good pics of food as I'll be in Luxembourg, France, Germany and Switzerland. I'll be Belgium as well but we probably won't be stopping anywhere, just driving through.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Had idlis, vadas, dosas, upma, pongal, sambar, rasam, gazillion types of rice and chutneys, pickles, papadums and lots and lots of coffee. Not to mention every possible way of eating a vegetable, South Indians are more creative with veggies than North Indians.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Had idlis, vadas, dosas, upma, pongal, sambar, rasam, gazillion types of rice and chutneys, pickles, papadums and lots and lots of coffee. Not to mention every possible way of eating a vegetable, South Indians are more creative with veggies than North Indians.

Now I'm hungry. :p Thanks. :p

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Some home-made Pizza (except for the dough, that's one of them 'roll 'em out and put your toppings on it' kinds) with (in order from bottom to top) tomato sauce (came with the dough), tomato slices, bell pepper slices, mozzarella, smoked turkey, more mozzarella, red onions thinly sliced, pineapple pieces, some more tomato sauce, pizza seasoning.

WP_20140730_18_54_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20140730_19_10_37_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Some home-made Pizza (except for the dough, that's one of them 'roll 'em out and put your toppings on it' kinds) with (in order from bottom to top) tomato sauce (came with the dough), tomato slices, bell pepper slices, mozzarella, smoked turkey, more mozzarella, red onions thinly sliced, pineapple pieces, some more tomato sauce, pizza seasoning.

View attachment 74054
View attachment 74059

Now that's a pizza! :cool:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I read that people might be interested in recipes. If anyone wants any recipes for food I made I'm happy to pass them on. I'm also happy to pass on the restaurant names and locations I ate at where I took pictures of the food. :)

Probably easiest to PM me.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers