I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
The first time I ever had pizza with thon/tuna was in France and it was really good. You don't find tuna pizza in the states. I also had a pizza in France that had an egg on top and that was the first time I've ever seen a pizza with an egg on top.
Didn't know that pizza with tuna isn't common in USA. Here in Europe it's very popular and I like it. In general pizza is one of my favorites.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Posting some eats:

Last night's dinner. Homemade Pizza, again.

Prawn, zucchini, sweet chili and rocket.

WP_20140404_19_46_12_Pro[1].jpg

Veggies and chicken with buffalo mozzarella.

WP_20140404_19_51_15_Pro[1].jpg

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
My lunch today. Vegetarian Medley with broccoli, carrots,snap peas and water chestnuts.

Attachments

• veggy.jpg
    veggy.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 4

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Opted for some Vietnamese noodles today. Hopefully tapatalk will load my pic

Edit: looks like tapatalk didn't upload my pic using wp so had to use android. Oh well
jaduveha.jpg

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Vegetarian Sunday Brunch - Potato gnocchi deliciously coated with a basil pesto sauce and white & yellow corn on the side

Attachments

• basilpesto.jpg
    basilpesto.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 36

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Vegetarian Sunday Brunch - Potato gnocchi deliciously coated with a basil pesto sauce and white & yellow corn on the side

Mmmm...
Haven't had great gnocchi since detailed to Aviano UN (Pordenone)
Italian food in Italy is soooooooooo good! :grin:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Mmmm...
Haven't had great gnocchi since detailed to Aviano UN (Pordenone)
Italian food in Italy is soooooooooo good! :grin:

Eating Italian food in Italy is really different from eating Italian food in the states. The first time I had Italian food in Italy I looked at my wife and said, that's just like my mother use to make it. My grandparents immigrated from Italy in 1920

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
My weekend out. Sorry the lighting was a bit strange.
For me steak and fries.
WP_20131208_21_21_49_Pro20140407015418.jpg

And for my fiancee grilled chicken and fries.
WP_20131027_001(1).jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Eating Italian food in Italy is really different from eating Italian food in the states. The first time I had Italian food in Italy I looked at my wife and said, that's just like my mother use to make it. My grandparents immigrated from Italy in 1920

I've been wanting to go back to Italy for some time now. I hope to do some driving through the country and visit some places along the way. I've only been to Rome and Venice so far. The food was fantastic in both places.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I've been wanting to go back to Italy for some time now. I hope to do some driving through the country and visit some places along the way. I've only been to Rome and Venice so far. The food was fantastic in both places.

We've popped over to Italy by train a few times when we're in southern France visiting my wife's relatives. I've only been to a few northern cities in Italy. I would like to see Rome, Venice and Sicily.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
We've popped over to Italy by train a few times when we're in southern France visiting my wife's relatives. I've only been to a few northern cities in Italy. I would like to see Rome, Venice and Sicily.

When we were in Rome we stayed in a B&B that was litterally 100m from the Colosseum. I didn't realise at the time that it sits in the centre of a roundabout. :p Walking around in Rome felt like travelling through time. There's archaeological sites everywhere.

I liked Venice but not as much as Rome. It's a beautiful place. We stayed on the Grand Canal at a B&B in one of the old palaces. Venice has a certain feel to it. I'd like to go back to both again but of course I want to explore other areas before that. :)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
When we were in Rome we stayed in a B&B that was literally 100m from the Colosseum. I didn't realise at the time that it sits in the centre of a roundabout. :p Walking around in Rome felt like travelling through time. There's archaeological sites everywhere.

I liked Venice but not as much as Rome. It's a beautiful place. We stayed on the Grand Canal at a B&B in one of the old palaces. Venice has a certain feel to it. I'd like to go back to both again but of course I want to explore other areas before that. :)

Rome is like time travel.
Fascinating place I must say.

We had a rental Fiat Punto stolen off the street there lol
No biggee tho...because driving in Rome is like Mr. Toads wild ride :winktongue:

To say the truth the whole of Europe is like stepping back.
I really miss traveling to Europe high and low.
Being there widened my eyes and slowed my pulse.

Some of my best life experiences happened there!

Apologies for the deflection

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Tonight's Dinner - Loaded nachos for myself, potato skins for my wife.

Attachments

• nachos.jpg
    nachos.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 6
  • potatoskins.jpg
    potatoskins.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 3

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
...and