I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Wings again?!!

I'm envious...
:grin:

We actually went to our local tavern to get wings tonight and watch the 3rd period of the Hawks game, since Sunday is 50 cent wing night. The parking lot was so packed you couldn't even find a place to park, so we went to our local deli for the Salt & Vinegar Wings

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Lately the favourite homemade food from my brother. Sausages with curry/chili/honey sauce and fries from the oven. I must admit it tastes very good.
WP_20140425_22_43_10_Pro.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
All right folks, here are a few pics.
Lunch on Friday, lightly sauteed potato (mild) and cauliflower (spicy) eaten with rice (not pictured)
WP_20140425_005.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Saturday lunch:
Homemade soup with tomatoes, green beans carrots, potatoes, onion, garlic, fresh basil, fresh cilantro, dried thyme and oregano, salt, pepper. Fresh tomatoes were boiled to remove skin and then half were chopped and the other half were pureed. Rosemary Olive Bread is not pictured.
WP_20140426_001.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Sunday breakfast:
Honey Oat toast with butter and simple omelette with salt and pepper. Generous dose of Hot Sriracha not pictured:)
WP_20140427_001.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Sunday dinner:
Amazing Thai food at Satdha in Santa Monica, California.
Mussaman Curry, Catfish Eggplant and Sliced Tofu with green beans, lemongrass and chillies (very spicy). Not pictured Tom Kha soup and Green Curry and Beet dyed noodles.
WP_20140427_009.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Gordon Ramsay will feature you on the next edition of Kitchen Nightmares for even suggesting that. :grin:

Though I'm not a member (yet) with them, I'm a part of the 'Real Bread Campaign'. I did a baking course with one of the instructors a few months back. She was the one that told me about this method. Also, day old bread is great for croutons, 'French' toast and other bread dishes. I believe even Gordon himself has suggested as much on his other show where he's trying to get people to cook at home more. Something I can get behind though. :winktongue:

You probably didn't get that program over there. Though he's a passionate guy about cooking and doing things right he's not a great presenter in the 'Jamie Oliver' type way. :winktongue:

If you're wondering about the Real Bread Campaign - Real Bread Campaign

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ebi Shio and Aji Tamago

zujape4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I should have posted this before last night, but there will be reruns on CNN.

I like the Anthony Bourdain, Parts Unknown Series on CNN. He takes a look at food in a lot of interest places. Last night, his Parts Unknown series went to Lyon, France, and all I can say is WOW!. He met up with some of world's greatest chefs and had some spectacular food. If you get a chance to watch a rerun of it on CNN, do it. It was impressive;

Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown - CNN.com

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I should have posted this before last night, but there will be reruns on CNN.

I like the Anthony Bourdain, Parts Unknown Series on CNN. He takes a look at a food in a lot of interest places. Last night, his Parts Unknown series went to Lyon, France, and all I can say is WOW!. He met up with some of world's greatest chefs and had some spectacular food. If you get a chance to watch a rerun of it on CNN, do it. It was impressive;

Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown - CNN.com

I've been trying my best to watch that series. There's a couple posted on YouTube. I'm very annoyed because NetFlix is supposed to have it but there's the stupid licensing crap. So I've only seen a couple and I think I may have to look into another way of seeing it... :)

Maybe I can make a slight detour on my road trip to Switzerland and go there. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05