I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

TSBnick

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
There's a market fair for business students at my school; my lunch consisted of ice cream sandwiches, bad lemonade, and popcorn.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Thin crust pizza with jalapenos and pineapple with other toppings is my favorite - the sweetness from the pineapple and the kick from the jalapenos...mmmm....tasty!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Off topic comment - the ads are now beginning to get very annoying on WPC, especially on the browser :-(

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Did someone say pizza???

Here's one we made the family in Finland. Crust ended up a bit more thick than expected but still tasted good. :)

This one has chorizo on it!

WP_DS20140504(1)[1].jpg

I know homemade pizza is getting boring. Hopefully when I go to Prague in June I'll be able to post some more interesting food!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
....This one has chorizo on it!....

You wouldn't think that pork sausage with peppers would have a major taste difference. There's a major taste difference between Mexican chorizo that we buy in the states and Spanish chorizo that they have in Europe. I've had both and I couldn't believe the difference in taste. It's like two totally different recipes.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
You wouldn't think that pork sausage with peppers would have a major taste difference. There's a major taste difference between Mexican chorizo that we buy in the states and Spanish chorizo that they have in Europe. I've had both and I couldn't believe the difference in taste. It's like two totally different recipes.

Which one do you like more? In Spain they tend to use smoked paprika and other spices. I never had the Mexican one.

CitrusMocha

May 19, 2013
Visit site
My breakfast this morning was a "triple decker" grilled cheese with pepperoni and Colby jack cheese. Both sides of bread buttered, cooked on the stove, when golden two pieces of pepperoni, followed by cheese and then more pepperoni. The cheese gets trapped in the pepperoni and the pepperoni flavor gets into the toast.

Nom Nom Nom

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
My breakfast this morning was a "triple decker" grilled cheese with pepperoni and Colby jack cheese. Both sides of bread buttered, cooked on the stove, when golden two pieces of pepperoni, followed by cheese and then more pepperoni. The cheese gets trapped in the pepperoni and the pepperoni flavor gets into the toast.

Nom Nom Nom

Where's the pic??? Tease. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers