I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Late lunch/dinner - Tilapia fillets with colby jack cheese on english muffin bread

Attachments

• fishsandwich.jpg
    fishsandwich.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a light hop style Pils Iki..
Should be pretty good like most of the German light pils.

I can't remember the other German beer.
The one that was as popular as Bitburger.
Used to guzzle it down there in Bitburg when working at the airbase.

Iki Taba

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a light hop styls Iki..
Should be pretty good like most of the German light pils.

I can't remember the other German beer.
The one that was as popular as Bitburger.
Used to guzzle it down there in Bitburg when working at the airbase.

Yeah I think too it's a light pilsner. We in Germany drink mostly beer from local brewery. But brand like Heineken, Warsteiner, Paulaner or Veltins are popular throughout the country.
Update:
I looked and the best selling German beer are in the following order:
Oettinger, Krombacher, Bitburger, Beck's, Warsteiner, Hasser?der, Veltins, Paulaner, Radeburger, Erdinger.

Last edited:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
erdinger-weissbier.jpg

I think it was Erdinger...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I think too it's a light pilsner. We in Germany drink mostly beer from local brewery. But brand like Heineken, Warsteiner, Paulaner or Veltins are popular throughout the country.
Update:
I looked and the best selling German beer are in the following order:
Oettinger, Krombacher, Bitburger, Beck's, Warsteiner, Hasser?der, Veltins, Paulaner, Radeburger, Erdinger.
Have tried Krombacher, Bitburger, Beck's, Warsteiner, Paulaner and Erdinger - all of them make excellent non alcoholic beers. My favorites are Bitburger and Erdinger...

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Have tried Krombacher, Bitburger, Beck's, Warsteiner, Paulaner and Erdinger - all of them make excellent non alcoholic beers. My favorites are Bitburger and Erdinger...

I am with you on the non alcoholic beer. Growing up my father always bought what I think they called near beer (non alcoholic) back then. I remember asking him why he didn't just have a regular beer and he said because I have 101 things to do today, I like beer but I don't need the buzz. I've followed his footsteps and buy a lot of non alcoholic beer for weekends. The local tavern that we eat at a lot has St. Paulie Girl non alcoholic and it's outstanding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05