I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
LOL sorry.
I'm not even an hour at work and I'm hungry. I hate when a day starts like this.

Absolutely no reason to apologize :winktongue:
I could sneak out and hit the 'ole drive thru burger place...
Like Palandri said the pics in this thread are hard to not drool over! (or something like that)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
That burger looks glorious!

I like onion and can eat white or yellow raw, but red onion is so strong, I can't eat it raw. :grin:

Ah really. I'm actually the other way. I find the regular onions a bit stronger. I can still eat them raw but I prefer the red ones raw. I guess I got used to it more eating them in salads and what not.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Lunch at Lucille's BBQ....yesssss....they have some good stuff for vegetarians too:)
Appetizer: Onion Straws
WP_20140515_002.jpg

Drink: Half lemonade, half ice tea
WP_20140515_001.jpg

Lunch: Veggie Burger with shoestring fries.
WP_20140515_004.jpg

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Late lunch/dinner - Found some chicken Italian sausage. It's actually pretty good. A little bit too much garlic for my taste, but not bad. 8/10

Attachments

• chickensausage.jpg
    chickensausage.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • chickensausage2.jpg
    chickensausage2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm Hamburgers. These where from last week. Steak Burgers actually, on Turkish bread with the usual suspects..

6tag_160114-065251[1].jpg
Running down your chin deliciousness.:grin:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Some time ago we were wathing in school Wallace and Gromit and as some of you probably know they are big fans of Crecekrs and chesse ( well Wallace at least). So I was interested in how this tastes so 1 tried today. It's not bad :D . I like it. For drink one cup of herbal tea.
repuga4a

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Breakfast - Egg beaters (egg whites) omelet with serrano peppers, vidalia onion and green olives. Three strips of vegetarian bacon.

Attachments

• omelet.jpg
    omelet.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 3

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Chorizo & eggs wrapped in tortillas. YUM!!!!

I am glad you posted that. We were talking about chorizo the other day here on page 17 : http://forums.windowscentral.com/off-topic-lounge/266174-18.htm#post2526819 There's a big taste difference between Mexican chorizo we buy in the states and chorizo you buy in Europe, so I did some searching and discovered why:

....Due to culinary tradition and the high cost of imported Spanish smoked paprika, Mexican chorizo is usually made with native chili peppers of the same Capsicum annuum family, used abundantly in Mexican cuisine. In Latin America, vinegar also tends to be used instead of the white wine usually used in Spain....

Chorizo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm in Colorado. We use chiles, cuminos, and yes, vinegar. I've had my hands deep, literally, helping my dad make batches to sell. It seems to come out a LOT better when it's mixed by hand. I got this at the local Carniceria though. I find myself doctoring it a bit. 8)

Just because, I'm going to have to try some, or make some using the Spanish style recipe. Hmmmm

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I'm in Colorado. We use chiles, cuminos, and yes, vinegar. I've had my hands deep, literally, helping my dad make batches to sell. It seems to come out a LOT better when it's mixed by hand. I got this at the local Carniceria though. I find myself doctoring it a bit. 8)

Just because, I'm going to have to try some, or make some using the Spanish style recipe. Hmmmm

You would probably really like Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown, Lyon, France. It's on CNN and there's bound to be a repeat of it shown on CNN. He goes behind the scene and helps make sausage. Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown Lyon - CNN.com

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Dinner - Two mini bagels with sliced chicken, colby-jack cheese and green olives.

Attachments

• sandwich.jpg
    sandwich.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs