I Am Hungry! - Post Your Eats!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Saturday Morning Breakfast - Hash browns, Jimmy Dean applewood smoked chicken sausage and toast.
102qjxk.gif

Attachments

• hbrowns.jpg
    hbrowns.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 5

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Saturday Dinner - Firing up the grill. Sirloin on the left, lamb on the right.

23vex06.jpg

Attachments

• grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 5
  • grill2.jpg
    grill2.jpg
    751.3 KB · Views: 5
  • grill3.jpg
    grill3.jpg
    749.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
omg, i love all the photos in this topic!!
I will join too!
Some ribs for the match of yesterday, Argentina - Iran ... We almost lose ha, was very painful that match!
b5C847f.jpg

And some meat in the parrilla from another day!
u1rrIfF.jpg

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I will join too!
Some ribs for the match of yesterday, Argentina - Iran ... We almost lose ha, was very painful that match!

Thanks for joining in!

The ribs look great, and I am glad you won the match. The U.S.A take on Portugal today.

You'll also learn new food related words in this thread. I had to look up, "Parrilla", which i discovered means, a style of grill used for cooking barbecue. I only speak English and French.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I will join too!
View attachment 69890

View attachment 69891

Meat, meat every where :D . I love it . I heard you in Argentina have amazing beef meat. Anyway great pictures. And this Parilla is quite traditional I guess since I saw it also when there were people from our TV visiting our emigrants who live in Argentina.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Meat, meat every where :D . I love it . I heard you in Argentina have amazing beef meat. Anyway great pictures. And this Parilla is quite traditional I guess since I saw it also when there were people from our TV visiting our emigrants who live in Argentina.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Yesss! Meat is so great in here! In all south america we have this tradition about the parrilla/asado, but most of it is in Argentina and in Uruguay, where also you find the best meat. Lot of restaurantes in here are just about this asados in the parrilla, so when people come in here they eat most of the time in there!

Thanks palandri! I will also learn from you all looking at your dishes that i have never seen in my country!
I want USA to take out CR7 from the world cup today, so GO USA!!

Edit: Parrilla is like you said palandri, a kind of grill. And the Asado is what we call the barbecue. Asado is normally made in the parrilla but can also be different like Asado a la cruz.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Sunday Dinner - Boneless beef ribs.

x2uq0o.gif

Attachments

• beef1.jpg
    beef1.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 4
  • beef2.jpg
    beef2.jpg